Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition Xbox One/PS4 $7.99 @ Bestbuy

Price is hard to beat, but it’s the worst of the modern Wolfenstein games by a large margin (in my opinion). Couldn’t even finish it. Just felt thrown together by the C team of developers.

Understood I just posted about it due to the price so I’ll pass on it then. I haven’t played any of the Wolfenstein games so I’ll look out for the better ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Understood I just posted about it due to the price so I’ll pass on it then. I haven’t played any of the Wolfenstein games so I’ll look out for the better ones.
go pick up wolfenstein two pack and wolfenstein 2.

I really like The New Order (W1) and The Old Blood.  The New Colossus (W2) felt way too ridiculous and over-the-top.  Never bothered with Youngblood.

While young blood is definitely not nearly wolf or wolf2 I still found it really enjoyable in coop. I can definitely see it sucking hard if you play solo but if you play with a pal the co-op stuff is pretty fun. My friends a huge Wolfenstein fan and I'm pretty warm on the franchise and we both thought in co-op it was an enjoyable experience. For $8 I'd definitely recommend it. For solo play mehh... Note the deluxe edition or whatever they called it comes with a partner pass so a friend can play with you without buying the game. Maybe double check that's still valid but it definitely did when it came out

I've played and completed all the modern Wolfenstein games.
I didnt see much difference between this one and the others....its killing Nazis with extreme prejudice.

Played it 100% solo and enjoyed it for the most part.

Story was ok but I dont think anyone plays Wolfenstein for the story...if you did, then, Wolfenstein 2 is out there.

Anyway, for 8, its a fun/decent shooter.

I didnt see much difference between this one and the others....its killing Nazis with extreme prejudice.
Story was ok but I dont think anyone plays Wolfenstein for the story...if you did, then, Wolfenstein 2 is out there.

I laughed out loud at the extreme prejudice bit.

It’s... decent... but to me the mechanics felt pretty terrible compared to the earlier games. Everything just felt off to me. I still enjoyed it in co op, but I completely understand the hate for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back