- - - - -

Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition Xbox One/PS4 $7.99 @ Bestbuy

#1 cdeener   Love Those Price Drops!!! CAGiversary!   5022 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2020 - 03:52 PM

Xbox One
https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6345502

PS4
https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6345503

These are some more games for that 8 bucks. I don’t know how good it is but it’s a great price I might pick it up to add to the backlog.

#2 SRL1  

Posted 03 October 2020 - 11:18 AM

okayish game, but wolf, old blod, and wolf 2 is better. 

#3 jupiterjones   WHAT THE CUSS!?! CAGiversary!   1156 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

jupiterjones

Posted 03 October 2020 - 01:04 PM

Price is hard to beat, but it’s the worst of the modern Wolfenstein games by a large margin (in my opinion). Couldn’t even finish it. Just felt thrown together by the C team of developers.

#4 cdeener   Love Those Price Drops!!! CAGiversary!   5022 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2020 - 09:37 PM

Understood I just posted about it due to the price so I’ll pass on it then. I haven’t played any of the Wolfenstein games so I’ll look out for the better ones.

#5 SRL1  

Posted 04 October 2020 - 11:47 AM

Understood I just posted about it due to the price so I’ll pass on it then. I haven’t played any of the Wolfenstein games so I’ll look out for the better ones.

go pick up wolfenstein two pack and wolfenstein 2. 

#6 JustinSaneV2  

JustinSaneV2

Posted 16 October 2020 - 08:27 PM

I really like The New Order (W1) and The Old Blood.  The New Colossus (W2) felt way too ridiculous and over-the-top.  Never bothered with Youngblood.

#7 Miker525  

Posted 16 October 2020 - 10:48 PM

While young blood is definitely not nearly wolf or wolf2 I still found it really enjoyable in coop. I can definitely see it sucking hard if you play solo but if you play with a pal the co-op stuff is pretty fun. My friends a huge Wolfenstein fan and I'm pretty warm on the franchise and we both thought in co-op it was an enjoyable experience. For $8 I'd definitely recommend it. For solo play mehh... Note the deluxe edition or whatever they called it comes with a partner pass so a friend can play with you without buying the game. Maybe double check that's still valid but it definitely did when it came out

#8 dorath  

Posted 17 October 2020 - 10:32 PM

I've played and completed all the modern Wolfenstein games.
I didnt see much difference between this one and the others....its killing Nazis with extreme prejudice.

Played it 100% solo and enjoyed it for the most part.

Story was ok but I dont think anyone plays Wolfenstein for the story...if you did, then, Wolfenstein 2 is out there.

Anyway, for 8, its a fun/decent shooter.

#9 BryanDGAF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1190 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2020 - 01:12 AM

I didnt see much difference between this one and the others....its killing Nazis with extreme prejudice.
Story was ok but I dont think anyone plays Wolfenstein for the story...if you did, then, Wolfenstein 2 is out there.

I laughed out loud at the extreme prejudice bit.

#10 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2114 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2020 - 08:45 AM

It’s... decent... but to me the mechanics felt pretty terrible compared to the earlier games. Everything just felt off to me. I still enjoyed it in co op, but I completely understand the hate for the game.