Star Wars Squadrons - Just got it for $31.99 at Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattbuc16

CAGiversary!
Forgive me if this is posted somewhere already.  I didn't see anything on a quick browse.

I just went to Best Buy expecting to pay $40 for SW: Squadrons for the PS4.  But it rang up as $31.99 (pretax) with some $8 GAMING BNDL 1 discount.  I didn't think I was in Gamer's Club anymore ... or that it even existed anymore so ... not sure why I got this.  But I was happy.

Just thought I'd pass it on.  This was @ The Woodlands store outside of Houston, TX.

Matt

Also, if wanting on PC, can get it for 29.99 pre tax if you still have the $10 off coupon from epic store.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Solid game, rented it, pretty fun and better controls than the old X-Wing games. Waiting for BF if I decide to pick it up personally but $31 is a solid price.

I definitely want this game. One of the good things about not having any free time is I don’t need to even attempt to get games at launch. I’m definitely picking this up digitally once it’s $40 or below.

Edit- $30. I suck at typing sometimes. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Actually, if I was able to actually play it I would just buy it now. I’m about to be system less until the new systems come out (except the switch, of course)

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely want this game. One of the good things about not having any free time is I don’t need to even attempt to get games at launch. I’m definitely picking this up digitally once it’s $40 or below.
Its launch price is $40 so it's already at your buy price!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back