CAGcast #656: Go Joe!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks GI Joe: Operation Blackout, Solitaire Conspiracy, Star Wars Squadrons and oh so much more!

Download (1 hr 21 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Today's show is brought to you by Hello Fresh! Visit hellofresh.com/80CAGCAST and use code 80CAGCAST to get $80 off your first three weeks,including free shipping on your first box. Additional restrictions apply, please visit HelloFresh.com for more details.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Dombresky - Soul Sacrifice
Outro - Dial Tone - "Have proper ventilation while painting" - A G.I. Joe PSA

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some technical notes: 

Had a couple of technical issues such as having auto-level control turned on by accident for the first 10 minutes or so. 

I also had Nvidia Broadcast (live noise filtering) turned on for me, but not for the other guys.  Next week we will try to get that working.

Hopefully next week we are at 120% excellence (at least in sound quality).

Good show! @ship I always appreciate your movie and game reviews for the kids in light of my own.

How was Haunted Mansion with them? I've never seen it. We are blowing through the Halloweentown series, it's "good enough". 

Also enjoyed the Ben 10 game, and now we're playing New Super Lucky's Tale, which is surprisingly not bad for a 5 year old to handle for the most part.

Thank you for the great show and GI Joe review. Sounds like a... wait to go on sale game?
And RIP Masturbatablet. Cheapy, make sure to pour one out for it. Liquid of your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back