Free digital copy of Halo 5: Guardians with Signup for Monster Halo Promo

WeaponX2099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (98%)
From Slickdeals: LavatoryMaster1

The Monster Energy Promotion is offering a code for a free digital copy of Halo 5: Guardians just for signing up for an account.

Steps
1. Go to: https://earnrewards.com/monsterhalo
2. Create an account (or log into existing account)
3. On the page where you log a receipt to get the double XP tokens in Halo Infinite, scroll to the bottom.
4. You should see details regarding a free digital copy of Halo 5 Guardians (codes are limited)
5. Follow the short steps and you should be presented a code to redeem at redeem.microsoft.com

The details imply you do not need to have logged any receipts towards the double XP codes for Halo Infinite, but I had already submitted a few before noticing this promotion.

Thanks, was able to get a code.

In the email they send you the code in, if you look at the bottom there is an optional survey you can take to get a free emblem in Halo Infinite.

Thanks.  I saw this on Slickdeals, but my ad blocker would not allow me to link from that page, so I appreciate you reposting it here.

Is this still working? I tried making and account but never got the email, doing forget password is also not working.

Wow, it worked for me. This was posted hours ago. I thought they might have ran out of codes. I didn't enjoy the campaign of this game. The multiplayer is fun, though. Free is free.

Did I his earlier tonight. Signed up for new account and got the email instantly. Clicked the link in the email and it took me straight to my code. Couldn’t have been easier.

Wow, surprised they’re just giving it away. I own this on disc but still haven’t opened it, guess I’ll never have to now. Thanks OP!

Might be US only, says I have an account already.. even if I use a new email. Can anyone share a code for a fellow CAG?  :pray:

I tried to register with new emails but still get that already have an account error, if someone can help a fellow out with a code, I would be grateful. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird, when I try to make a new account it said I already have one, but never got the email.
For everyone getting the existing account error try registering using Edge. I tried with Chrome earlier and it didn't work. I tried with Edge and no problem registering and getting the code.

For everyone getting the existing account error try registering using Edge. I tried with Chrome earlier and it didn't work. I tried with Edge and no problem registering and getting the code.
I wonder if this is a US only promo or if that might be the reason why it won't go through for other regions.

I registered for an account;  but i don't see where to get the Halo 5 code??   If anyone can help out it would be appreciated.

Was definitely still available when I tried to register.  At first I got the existing account error and then my verification e-mail didn't come. By the time I logged in the codes were gone.  I'm in the US, never signed up with Monster before so I'm not sure why the issues.  Really frustrating because I knew about the giveaway, don't have the game and really wanted it.  Happy that a lot of CAGs got it at least. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That game isn't worth the time it takes to put in the information. Halo 5 is the worst Halo and is an embarrassment to gaming.

Was definitely still available when I tried to register. At first I got the existing account error and then my verification e-mail didn't come. By the time I logged in the codes were gone. I'm in the US, never signed up with Monster before so I'm not sure why the issues. Really frustrating because I knew about the giveaway, don't have the game and really wanted it. Happy that a lot of CAGs got it at least.
If it helps, I've seen the physical version sell for $5 at many places.

bread's done
Back