CAGcast #657: AOC POGCHAMP

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Sorry, please re-download the show if the audio sounds bad.

The gang talks AOC on Twitch, Halloween gaming events, Mario Kart Live, and oh so much more!

Download (1 hr 27 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Today's show is brought to you by Mack Weldon!
For 20% off your first order, please visit MackWeldon.com/cagcast and and use promo code: CAGCAST

Show Linkage/Notes:
Outro - Coolio - Gangsta Paradise (Cat Dealers & Simonetti Remix)
Intro - G1978 Burger King Duke Of Doubt Commercial

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
ew...lemme check.

UPDATE:

Fixed?  You'll have to re-download. Sorry about that!

Wombat's Road House joke took me by surprise, and broke me in half cackling while I was trying to do my morning work.

Cheers to you, sir.

Thanks for the cast gang, it sounds like we are all in kind of game drought; even though there's plenty to play, we wanna wait for the new version. :)

During this I've been digging deep in the backlog, finally played What Remains of Edith Finch (great!), and am probably halfway through Marlowe Briggs (rough but really enjoyable). Still, can't help but think I want to see how that looks on Series X with the auto-HDR, etc. 

@cheapy your audio is still pretty peaky. That's from listening to the Podcast on Overcast today. It was a bit last week too, I'm sure it's related to adjusting to your new setup.

Thanks for the Duke of Doubt throwback, he was a favorite around my house.

Question, what are your families doing for Trick or Treat this year? 

We have no idea how many trick or treaters we'll get, if any, but will have a table outside with candy in snack bags that kids can pick up while remaining distant. We will attempt to socially distant trick or treat with face masks (not costume masks), but have no idea what to expect. Kid is bummed but we'll make it fun and safe.

Shipwreck you're the best. No matter what politics are brought up you keep to yourself and let the shilling slide on by. The most dangerous person in this country is a straight white God fearing Christian family man. 

fuck AOC fuck IILHAN OMAR. Those two communist bastards streaming on Twitch isn't "important for the gaming community". Its so great that AoC is trying to relate to our youth now they'll vote for her because she made them feel good instead of looking at her policies and merit. I don't know how you two can support such racist individuals who openly spew their hatred for all to hear. Oh yeah I forgot it's 2020 white people are the new blacks of 1960s. Time for some payback goyim! 

I'm a 2nd generation Hispanic American whose mother immigrated in the 70s LEGALLY. TRUMP 2020 BB fuck CHINA fuck DEMOCRATS WHO DIDDLE KIDS AND HAVE THEIR CRIMES SWEPT UNDER THE RUG FOR FIFTY YEARS. Oh hohoho Rudy got caught touching himself lol. Lets not joke about a presidential candidate's son having a crack pipe in his mouth though lol. I'm glad you two live in New York just walk outside and look at what YOUR government does for you. 

Btw Wombat I think you would actually really like Hades. The combat has a really tight feedback loop so you really get addicted. Dying is a part of the game and restarting keeps things fresh since you get random powers each time. It sounds annoying losing a build you like but eventually you realize almost everything can be played with or upgraded in a way that makes you uber powerful. 

If you think I’m pro-Trump, you are making some really terrible assumptions. I didn’t comment on the section as I didn’t watch the stream nor do I know anything about Among Us.

Shipwreck you're the best. No matter what politics are brought up you keep to yourself and let the shilling slide on by. The most dangerous person in this country is a straight white God fearing Christian family man.

fuck AOC fuck IILHAN OMAR. Those two communist bastards streaming on Twitch isn't "important for the gaming community". Its so great that AoC is trying to relate to our youth now they'll vote for her because she made them feel good instead of looking at her policies and merit. I don't know how you two can support such racist individuals who openly spew their hatred for all to hear. Oh yeah I forgot it's 2020 white people are the new blacks of 1960s. Time for some payback goyim!

I'm a 2nd generation Hispanic American whose mother immigrated in the 70s LEGALLY. TRUMP 2020 BB fuck CHINA fuck DEMOCRATS WHO DIDDLE KIDS AND HAVE THEIR CRIMES SWEPT UNDER THE RUG FOR FIFTY YEARS. Oh hohoho Rudy got caught touching himself lol. Lets not joke about a presidential candidate's son having a crack pipe in his mouth though lol. I'm glad you two live in New York just walk outside and look at what YOUR government does for you.
This guy gets it∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

fuck Omar too,I can't forget her.

Trump 2020 MAGA!

The last time I posted on this forum was when Obama was still president, but you'd think after 656 episodes Cheapy would know how to host a podcast without clipping his audio.

I been listening for years now and I hear the occasional jokes that are funny in my head. But I actually LOL when Cheapy called Shoot 1UP DX as "shoot one up the ass"! He said it with such calmness that Wombat and Ship didn't even acknowledge the joke. They continued talking as if it's commonplace for him to say something like that and just ignore him which made it even more funny. 

The second time was when Cheapy called Wombat's "nude nude" games. Again, just the delivery was perfect somehow to me and made me think about how jackbox might be trying to reach a new audience with adult games. Too funny all around, thanks guys! 

was legit surprised wombat never seen lifes too short. classic gervais

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huJ81Mq2y34&ab_channel=mustachedeath
The outtakes of them desperately trying to make it through this scene without breaking is one of the funniest things I have seen. At one point Gervais very reasonably declares through laughter "we're never going to make it through this!"

Hey Cagcrew.  Thanks again for another fantastic episode.  It's appreciated every week.  Question for you all..  With the next gen starting up soon what was your most memorable (not necessarily favorite) game of the current generation and what do you think the Xboxone/PS4/Switch generation will be remembered for?  Could be a game or genre or gimmick.

I would like to say when you originally got Mack Weldon as a sponsor, I was confused and had zero interest.  This site is dedicated to being cheap and you're asking us to spend $78 on sweatpants and over $20 for a single pair of underwear?  Crazy!

I'm sure you can tell where I'm going with this, but I really needed a new pair of sweatpants and while I could have gone to Target and bought one for under $30, I said what the hell and bought a pair of Ace sweatpants.  They arrived today and wow, they're super nice!  I really like everything about them, the pockets, the material, the fit, all great!  I guess I'll be buying more stuff from them soon.  Maybe a pair of boxers and a pair of socks (I love to have some nice everyday socks).

Thanks guys, and thanks Mack Weldon for the coupon code!

bread's done
Back