Gamefly Pre-played Blowout Sale TLoU 2 $28, Nioh 2 $12.99, Daymare 1998 $12.99

Been a long time since I’ve ordered from GameFly - my order says shipped, but I don’t have a tracking number. Is that normal?

Thanks OP, ended up getting Overpass for the Switch for $14.99.  First Switch game I ever ordered from Gamefly.

Have yet to see it below $40 anywhere so $15 for a complete used copy sounds pretty good.

I picked up Fast and Furious Crossroads. I know it's supposed to be awful but my pal and I love getting drunk and watching those movies so figure this should make for a fun game night even if it's terrible. May order Daymare too. Anyone play that game is it good?

Wow. Logged in to try to pick up Deliver us the Moon game and Those who remain for PS4 and found out my account has been cancelled and I can’t purchase games? Very odd since I haven’t purchased anything in over 1+years or had an active GameFly membership for 5.... anyone else ever have this happen? I wonder if someone tried to access my account so they just disabled it but I never got any notifications… weird

Uhh I think this was the first time I ever had this happen to me before but I got. Resident Evil 3 copy without a case in the generic rental packet. Is there any way I can possibly return or get a refund I had no clue the game was disc only but it is listed as such on the receipt. This is the first game ever from them I got disc only?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh I think this was the first time I ever had this happen to me before but I got. Resident Evil 3 copy without a case in the generic rental packet. Is there any way I can possibly return or get a refund I had no clue the game was disc only but it is listed as such on the receipt. This is the first game ever from them I got disc only?

I would contact customer service. Don’t seem so shocked the game is disc only though. If you’ve ordered from GameFly before, RE3 has ALWAYS been listed as disc only. Like for months. Also there’s multiple disclaimers, including right in the picture for RE3 on the website that say “DISC ONLY”

That being said, GameFly is a great little company and customer support will fully help you out.

RE3 is worth playing though... possibly trading it in afterwards for more than you paid. Was trading in to GS for roughly $19 Pro credit today.

Thanks so much yes I really enjoyed RE3 and bought this on mobile so I probably just skimmed over the fact that it was disc only I just wanted a copy for my ps4 RE collection and didn't realize it was disc only I just never had a listing like that thanks again for the reply awaiting response from customer support.

Just pick up a steelbook from best buy. It looks cooler anyway.
Thaanks so much! I was actually coming here to tell you guys support got back with me and I shipped it out this morning. I will be getting a copy around black Friday most likely but as a huge RE fan I am keeping my eye on that steelbook case thank you again for pointing me toward that! :)

bread's done
Back