Trials of Mana (NSW) $14.99 in store @ Best Buy (Possibly YMMV?)

Note there is some slowdown and likely the 60 FPS of the PS4 version is better. Played portably fully through on the Switch, but it sometimes was clunky. Just mentioning this. Alright enough game otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note there is some slowdown and likely the 60 FPS of the PS4 version is better. Played portably fully through on the Switch, but it sometimes was clunky. Just mentioning this. Alright enough game otherwise.
I definitely would have grabbed a PS4 copy if it was also $15. That was at $34.99, but website shows $44.99. Seems like Best Buy has been doing a lot of these in store sales that are different from online recently. Makes it more difficult to keep track of sales.

$14.99 at my local Best Buy. Switch only. Website still showing $49.99
attachicon.gif
20201027_152535.jpg
Thanks for this. Saw it while I was out and swung by my local Best Buy. Can confirm it was 14.99 for me as well. Grabbed the last one

I so overpaid for this. I had the impression it would be more limited than it was and wanted to get it early before stock ran low

Nice just picked one up thanks it was $14.99 in store.

I don’t think this is ymmv, I think it’s the sale price in store

This is one of those situations where they left it full price on the website because they just don't have enough stock to support both.

I know it’s used and from GameStop, but :switch: Trials of Mana was 29.99 and worked with the 50% off promo a few weeks ago so the promo will come back around again if anyone is still waiting for that price point.

(I picked up 2 copies from GS to make sure I got some art!)

i believe the price was $49.99 last night on the website. This morning it dropped to $44.99 so they probably did a price update.
It was $44.99 on the website last night. The PS4 version was also $44.99 on the website last night (and still is) while the in-store price was $34.99 (not sure if it still is).

A couple questions:

I'm keeping an eye out for CrossCode for Switch, retail version. It says on Strictly Limited website it is available beginning October 20. But nowhere to be found. I thought it might show up at Best Buy or somewhere like that

I'm also looking to get the Best Buy edition of Shantae and the Seven Sirens. Limited Run said there would be some retail copies, but nothing yet on Best Buy's website. 

Anyone know anything about these two games?

Just checked PlayAsia, looks like they have both of what I'm looking for, but still curious about US release

Rang up at $44.99 at my local store today, dang.

However, I found/picked up the only copy they had of Vitamin Connection (a WayForward game published by Limited Run Games) for Nintendo Switch so it wasn't a total waste of time!

Stores showed limited stock online but all 3 had none on the shelves when I went in.
Stores are getting a ton of game stock to prepare for Black Friday. Don't be surprised if what you are looking for isn't where it should be.

bread's done
Back