* * * * * 2 votes

Rockstar Codes for Xbox

#31 jsivley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1627 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2021 - 09:16 PM

My only concern is how the system will interpret using the MS credit. I have quite a bit of credit sitting in there after Christmas, but no intention of using it all in 3 months. Kinda concerned I will start seeing it drain away a dollar a day until I use all the credit up, which is a terrible position to be in.

If you buy something with credit, MS will take the oldest (expiring) credit first. And you can always check to see how much credit you have and any expiration dates for said credit in your payment options online or in settings on your console

#32 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15754 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2021 - 09:20 PM

If you buy something with credit, MS will take the oldest (expiring) credit first. And you can always check to see how much credit you have and any expiration dates for said credit in your payment options online or in settings on your console

Had no idea that was even possible: mind blown. Turns out I have only $14 left to use up by mid-March. I should be able to figure something out. . .

#33 malfcn   CAGalicious! CAGiversary!   2524 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2021 - 09:21 PM

My only concern is how the system will interpret using the MS credit. I have quite a bit of credit sitting in there after Christmas, but no intention of using it all in 3 months. Kinda concerned I will start seeing it drain away a dollar a day until I use all the credit up, which is a terrible position to be in.

It spends expiring funds first. So unless you have alot alot.

#34 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 05 January 2021 - 12:42 AM

I tried the original flavor I guess it is and it was disgusting. Poured out most of it.

#35 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 10 January 2021 - 09:29 PM

So I was only able to find 4 different flavors with the Cyberpunk promotion. It's over with now but having tasted all of them, I figured I would let you know how I thought they tasted.

The original flavor in the black can is disgusting. I can't believe that's their first flavor or original to get people to buy their product. Does anyone here actually like it?

The sugar free, white can flavor is okay. It's drinkable but not very enjoyable.

The silver ice flavor is citrus tasting and smelling and kind of reminds me of a diet soda taste. Pretty good overall.

I saved the best for last and that's the Fruit punch flavor. It's delicious and tastes nothing like an energy drink. The majority of the 125 cans I bought were fruit punch flavor. Just delightful.

#36 malfcn   CAGalicious! CAGiversary!   2524 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 January 2021 - 10:51 PM

Still wondering if I can sit on the 5x5 coffee for awhile, or definitely have to redeem and hope for a sale to spend on.

#37 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 27 January 2021 - 07:20 AM

I can confirm you were able to add more than 60 codes. I redeemed 125 so that's $125 more in MS money I have now. Oh and you only have 5 days to redeem the codes and add them to the MS store.

#38 jsivley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1627 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2021 - 02:45 PM

I wound up with a total of $312 from the promotion. I drink them anyway and so do both of my parents (who don’t game) so it was easy to rack up the codes. We did bend some tabs of cans we had leftover so I could redeem them before the deadline. I already used some of the credit around Black Friday but have $266 left over to put towards a series x if I can ever catch it in stock

#39 malfcn   CAGalicious! CAGiversary!   2524 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 06:57 AM

Hope nobody forgot.

#40 jsivley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1627 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 04:37 PM

If anyone did forget, you should still be able to redeem today so get on it. Those codes take a while to redeem one at a time!

#41 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 01 February 2021 - 06:23 AM

One last reminder my fellow west coasters.

#42 RiPPn  

Posted 01 February 2021 - 12:50 PM

The $1 code I got from Rockstar yesterday morning said it was expired when I tried to redeem it.  I think this might have ended early.