CAGcast #658: Ask for Two!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks console unboxings and launch availability, GameStop and Microsoft deal, Carto, Cyberpunk delay, and oh so much more!

Download (1 hr 32 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Today's show is brought to you by feals! Become a member today by going to FEALS.com/CAGCAST and get 50% off your first order with free shipping!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - AC Slater & Chris Lorenzo - Fly Kicks (Wax Motif Remix)
Outro - Grimlock got a brain!?

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
100% with Wombat on LinguiniGate, I was a waiter in college and we thought it was ok to receive feedback from customers as long as it was done politely. You are paying full-price for your food, it's nothing to be embarrassed about, especially in this situation where the issue could have easily been avoided.

Here's a question for Cheapy or Shipwreck, if you are dining in at a restaurant and your pasta comes out cold, do you not say anything? You only complain if something is wrong with the toilets? I think that's more odd than what Wombat did.

It was Wombat's week on the pod!  Was as right as he could be on his actions with the take-out and I think he had the right take on the GameStop move as well.  Not like this will save GameStop but I don't think this move is any kind of worry for the consumer.  It might be a problem if the Xbox wasn't already selling a more powerful box and a service that is an excellent value (game pass).  If GameStop steers you to that world, everyone wins. 

Guess Louis CK was not jerking it in the comedy store. He has a new special this year you can check out.

Good job on the linguini situation Wombat, youre the hero making life better for Cheapys and Ships out there :)

Glad your audio issues are resolved, this episode sounded great.

Wombat is 100% correct in his actions with the restaurant. He wasn't a dick about it, he provided useful feedback that will help retain customers. That's a gift.

The game with the yarn guy you mentioned is Unravel. I've been playing Unravel 2 with my kid, it's great because you can literally carry the other player through difficult areas sometimes. Just like real life. But yarn.

Just to back up Cheapy (and Sasha Baron Cohen)

Ali G show started in 2000, Jiminy Glick in 2001. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Leave it to Wombat to order takeout food from a Michelin Star restaurant during a pandemic and expect it to be perfect.   Some food is not meant to be takeout even in the best of times.

Otherwise a pretty good show.

Jiminy Glick started on the Martin Short show 1999, the 2001 show was a spin off.
bruno and ali g appeared on sketch shows from 1998. Won best comedy newcomer 1999. Got his own show in 2000.

This was a great episode ... just wanted to bring up the sound at 53:32 that was not mentioned.  My brother thinks it was a groan but I am fairly sure it was a sweet fart.  Not sure what it was but if so, it was definitely on brand with the cerebral humor typical of the show.  Thanks guys.

This was a great episode ... just wanted to bring up the sound at 53:32 that was not mentioned. My brother thinks it was a groan but I am fairly sure it was a sweet fart. Not sure what it was but if so, it was definitely on brand with the cerebral humor typical of the show. Thanks guys.
I also think it was a fart. On a different note, I agree with Wombat on the food issue. They should not be leaving the food outside of the building. This may be the first time I agree with Wombat on anything.

bread's done
Back