Save $10 on a $20 purchase through Amazon using the Amazon App(YMMV)

Thanks OP, worked for me. Used it on a fancy ass waffle iron with removable plates. :D/

I'd honestly rather use it now before Amazon pulls it. You guys know there are handful of people who are gonna abuse the hell of it and it'll likely get pulled or killed early. 

Yep. Thanks for the tip! Grabbed Luigi MKL.

Offer good while supplies last.

Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who used this same deal on Prime Day - this apparently is another new version of it. Worked again for me.

Thanks OP, worked for me. Used it on a fancy ass waffle iron with removable plates. :D/

I'd honestly rather use it now before Amazon pulls it. You guys know there are handful of people who are gonna abuse the hell of it and it'll likely get pulled or killed early.
I dont think it works on new accounts so I dont think you can abuse it.

Also I know some people that werent eligible.

Wait -- what I'm seeing is "make a purchase through the app, get $10 off your next $20+ order"

Is that DIFFERENT than what the deal actually is, or what you guys are getting?

WTF, does this have to be clicked through the app to see if you're eligible? It's saying I'm not eligible when I click on the link through my PC.

WTF, does this have to be clicked through the app to see if you're eligible? It's saying I'm not eligible when I click on the link through my PC.
Youre not eligible then.

You can click the link on your pc to claim the offer. Then make a purchase on the app.

Not everyone is eligible.

Youre not eligible then.

You can click the link on your pc to claim the offer. Then make a purchase on the app.

Not everyone is eligible.
This seems oddly arbitrary lol. My account is years old and I use it a lot, not sure what they're looking for here. Oh well I guess, this stuff never seems to work for me.

Bah I never qualify for any of these and even when I do they never send them to me after jumping through all the hoops. spend 25 on electronics or whatever got nothing, watch a prime video via its link nothing.  

Thank you anyway tc.

Used it to cut another $10 off Yakuza 7 so that's pretty exciting. Now hopefully I'll be able to finish Watch Dogs before then 😂

I was eligible to claim it on mobile when I checked yesterday. Right now it's a toss up between using it to pre-order a game or buy a couple of books.

I keep getting stuck not realizing that some prime items are only shipped by Amazon, but not sold by them. the $10 only works on items bith shipped and sold by Amazon. Also: doesn't work on digital (PSN$)

YMMV Alert:

When using the app, look for a promo banner that says “watch and earn a $5 credit” for Prime Video. I saw on homepage for the iOS version, have to side scroll to see it. Tap on it to activate and then watch a free tv show or movie via the Prime Video app while signed in. In 24-48 hours you should get an email from Prime Video with the subject “You received a $5 shopping credit!” It’s expires in 14 days after being applied to your account. It can be used on physical and digital items sold by Amazon.

Probably should be its own topic but assassins creed Valhalla for ps4 has $10 coupon making it $40. I stacked w second app purchase discount and got the game for $32.

I got a PS5 version the other day for $40 with the $10 off before they raised price back up.
I asked a friend this question earlier... is there any reason to buy AC:V on PS5? If you buy it for PS4 you get two copies. I haven't seen anything state if you buy the PS5 version that you get the PS4 version too.

I used my coupon and got The Critters Blu-ray Collection for $21. Haven't watch them in years so should be fun.

I asked a friend this question earlier... is there any reason to buy AC:V on PS5? If you buy it for PS4 you get two copies. I haven't seen anything state if you buy the PS5 version that you get the PS4 version too.
I feel like if you're ever planning to re-sell it, the PS5 would would likely have much better values than PS4. Atleast I remember that being the case with the few PS3 to PS4 upgrade titles I got at launch.

Dang. Not available. This would have been amazing. I could have gotten a Fire TV Stick 4K for like $20. That's barely more than I paid for the Fire Stick TV Lite at Target.

white page, no coupon :(
I had this same issue via PC and email at first. You may want to try clicking on the original link in this topic using your smartphone. It should then go to a page asking you to send an amazon app link to your amazon registered phone number. If you use this method, you will receive an automatic text with a link to click on. I found, after doing this and clicking on the text message, that the coupon did activate and I was able to buy something using the amazon app. The $10 off automatically applied at checkout as long as the item(s) you buy are shipped and sold by amazon and total $20+.

I believe this is an interesting attempt to get more people to actually download and use the amazon app.

Thanks OP! Got an extra $10 off today's Deal of the Day price for Gloomhaven - only $75 for the game with coupon!

It took some doing to get the code to work for me. Had to e-mail the link to myself, open it on my phone, and click through to activate it on my account, then go into the app to buy the game. For some reason, even though it showed on PC that I was eligible, I couldn't get it to activate through either the e-mail or SMS links (the SMS never arrived, and the e-mail they sent was blank).

bread's done
Back