Walmart Black Friday Ad 2020 - 11/25

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Deals start 11/25 7PM EST. Most deals are online only. More game deals will be available beyond what's in the ad. 

$499.99 PlayStation 5 Disc

$499.99 Xbox Series X 

$299.99 Nintendo Switch Neon Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle

$30 Games

• :switch: Fire Emblem Three Houses
  • :switch: Super Mario Maker 2
  • :switch: Super Mario Aces
  • :switch: Splatoon 2
  • :switch: New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
  • :switch: Yoshi Crafted World
  • :switch: Luigi's Mansion 3
  • :switch: Zelda: Link's Awakening
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Crash Trilogy
  • :ps4:  :xb1: PGA Tour 2K21
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2
  • :ps4: The Last Of Us Part 2
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Watch Dogs Legion
  • :ps4:  :xb1: NHL 21
  • :ps4:  :xb1: UFC 4
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Avengers
  • :ps4: Final Fantasy VII Remake
  • :ps4:  :xb1:  :switch: Just Dance 2021
  • :switch: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
$28 Games

• :ps4: :xb1: FIFA 21
  • :ps4: :xb1: Madden 21
  • :ps4: :xb1: :switch: NBA 2K21
$25 Games

• :ps4:  :xb1: Red Dead Redemption 2
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Star Wars Squadron
  • :ps4:  :xb1: The Sims 4 + Sims 4 Journey to Batuu
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Call of Duty WWII
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Need For Speed Heat
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Call of Duty Black Ops 4
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Jump Force
  • :ps4:  :xb1:  :switch: Paw Patrol Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay
  • :switch: Borderlands Trilogy
$20 Games

• :ps4: Days Gone
  • :ps4: Marvel's Spider Man GotY Edition
  • :ps4: Death Stranding
  • :xb1: Gears 5
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Resident Evil 3
  • :ps4:  :xb1:  :switch: Minecraft Dungeons
  • :ps4:  Kingdom Hearts: All In One Package
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Sypro Trilogy
  • :ps4:  :xb1: Doom Eternal
  • :switch: Crash CTR
  • :switch: Sonic TeamRacing
  • :switch: Race Wtih Ryan
$15 Games

• :ps4: :xb1: Mortal Kombat 11
  • :ps4: :xb1: Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition
  • :ps4: :xb1: Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  • :ps4: :xb1: Destroy All Humans!
  • :ps4: :xb1: Rainbow Six Siege
  • :ps4: :xb1: Maneater
  • :ps4: MLB The Show 20
  • :ps4: :xb1: Predator Hunter Grounds
  • :xb1: Halo 5 Guardians
  • :switch: Sonic Mania
  • :switch: Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
  • :switch: BioShock Collection
  • :switch: LEGO DC Super-Villains

Last edited by a moderator:
I want those first party Switch games, but I'm well aware that their website is going to explode in the first few hours because of those consoles.

Wow, that is a sad attempt at Black Friday by Walmart. Most of these games have been at this price or lower already...

Really surprised at Watch Dogs Legion's price here and at gamestop, especially since it seems like it was pretty well received. I don't feel like games released that close to Black Friday hit that kinda price point unless it was a flop like Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

I don't think Kingdom Hearts: All In One Package has a Xbox version.

I'm also surprised there's no deals on the PS4 or Xbox One S consoles.

Wow, that is a sad attempt at Black Friday by Walmart. Most of these games have been at this price or lower already...
Agreed. For example, as of this minute, The Sims 4 plus Journey to Batuu is $12 at Amazon, which is $13 cheaper than the Walmart BF price. Also, Best Buy's BF price beats these prices on a lot of the games (most?). Be sure to be a smart consumer and shop around for the best price.

Bioshock collection and paw patrol for switch are my purchases. Bioshock is a great price even if most of the games are not on the card
Bioshock Collection (Switch) is the only one I am looking to get out of these advertised games. They at least seem to have the best price for that.

Agreed. For example, as of this minute, The Sims 4 plus Journey to Batuu is $12 at Amazon, which is $13 cheaper than the Walmart BF price. Also, Best Buy's BF price beats these prices on a lot of the games (most?). Be sure to be a smart consumer and shop around for the best price.

Bioshock Collection (Switch) is the only one I am looking to get out of these advertised games. They at least seem to have the best price for that.
Be careful with Bioshock Collection for switch. Unlike the PS4 release, the games are not on the cart/disc. The cart contains opening portions of all three games and requires a 31 GB download for the latter portions of all three games. This is very strange and is the main reason why I may pass on this deal.

Worst black friday ever.
i know we say this every year, but overall, this really is the worst. I thought spreading out the deals would make walmart really steps things up to make black friday stand out, but this ad in its entirety is really bad, like no reason to even shop on black friday bad.

Be careful with Bioshock Collection for switch. Unlike the PS4 release, the games are not on the cart/disc. The cart contains opening portions of all three games and requires a 31 GB download for the latter portions of all three games. This is very strange and is the main reason why I may pass on this deal.
But you can still resell it once you’re done right? What I object to are download codes.

Really surprised at Watch Dogs Legion's price here and at gamestop, especially since it seems like it was pretty well received. I don't feel like games released that close to Black Friday hit that kinda price point unless it was a flop like Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
Most Ubisoft and EA games are at or close to half price every BF, even those released in November.

Hard to watch Watch Dogs fall so fast. I would be more interested if you were a single character instead of an ever changing group.

Possibly interested in Fire Emblem. I don't know, I've never put much time into a tactical game before. Nice price though.

I'll have to concur with those saying this is a let down compared to Walmart's past efforts.

Best Buy will smoke them in game sales this year.

I think it’s because the game is meh. Also, it seems to be made for PS5 and just shoved onto the PS4 with constant crashes, but none on the PS5 so far.

Yeah. I love Legion...so much better than the others.

The best Walmart Black Friday deal that I've found so far was the $35 Keurig K-Compact Single-Serve.  Not a gaming deal, but the best deal by far.

Hard to watch Watch Dogs fall so fast. I would be more interested if you were a single character instead of an ever changing group.

Possibly interested in Fire Emblem. I don't know, I've never put much time into a tactical game before. Nice price though.
Definitely worth it. I paid full price upon its release, and considered it money well spent. I was never a strategy fan until I began playing FE games on the 3DS. Lots of gameplay - four paths, each one taking around 90 hours to complete, but
those looking for a shorter commitment can cut this time down to around 40 hours by skipping repeat cutscenes and optional material in later playthroughs. New Game Plus boons also give you more options, including speeding things up and reducing the need to grind. This will keep you entertained a long time. Wonderful visuals, too, though it's murder on the battery if played undocked - less than three hours on the original Switch.

Did they skip this upcoming week? The black Friday ad waves we Nov 4, Nov 11 and now Nov 25. Are they just taking a byweek for the 20th?

Walmart black friday will never reach the heights of Doom Switch for $17 and Diablo Switch for $13, even if I never did find a copy of Diablo, and had to settle for just Doom.

Anyone know if there's going to be deals for the game pass? I know there's gonna be an ultimate promo, but I want the regular one since I'm a PC dude.

What about 4k dvds?
They had a few on the sale that happened on Saturday. Had Rise of Skywalker, Angel Has Fallen and Midway for $7.96 each. There were a few others, I remember seeing all the John Wick movies and Knives Out, but that was it. Pretty disappointing for sure.

I work at best buy and we got large quantities of all these games in so I'm guessing were going to have these games on sale as well. Actually, on the website, a lot of these games are up for sale at the same price right now.

In years past on black friday Walmart has had digital editions of many of these priced items, anyone have any idea if that's what they're going to do again this year? I game share so buying digital makes it that much easier, but $30 Legion is hard to pass even if it's physical.

All those first party switch games for $30 each... I don't think any of them have been that low.  The other retailers had them for $10 more this past week.

$30 is my buy it price for Zelda Link's Awakening.

Probably walmart's best ever sale on 1st party nintendo switch games... and better than all the other retailers.  IF BB or Amazon end up price matching walmart, it'll make it even easier.

Is there any website or place that compiles item prices by store? Like I want to buy a copy of FFVII Remake again- I see it's $30 at WM it would be nice to see what BB, Target, GS or Amazon have it for to see who has the best price. 

Is there any website or place that compiles item prices by store? Like I want to buy a copy of FFVII Remake again- I see it's $30 at WM it would be nice to see what BB, Target, GS or Amazon have it for to see who has the best price.
The black friday thread on CAG has a spreadsheet.

They had a few on the sale that happened on Saturday. Had Rise of Skywalker, Angel Has Fallen and Midway for $7.96 each. There were a few others, I remember seeing all the John Wick movies and Knives Out, but that was it. Pretty disappointing for sure.
Thanks. Nothing for me right now. Was hoping to see more in the ad (says preview right now) not seeing anymore 4k dvds for black friday.

bread's done
Back