Amazon $15 credit after purchasing $50 Gift Card (YMMV)

As often is the case, 

"Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer."

sigh 

Only for new gift card customers. Never purchased Amazon gift cards in the past is at least the minimum requirement and then could be random on top of that.

I mean it does let me add the coupon to my cart but I don’t see it. It asks me to choose a gift card so I guess I’m eligible?

Nvm thought it shows it’s added to my account, when I apply the code giftcard2020 it says not eligible for the profit in my card. It’s a gift card by email

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I be worried? I applied the promotion and it showed on the checkout page but the confirmation page says nothing about the credit and there's nothing in my confirmation e-mail reflecting this promo. I know it says that it can take a few days to arrive but I'm worried that I'm going to be hosed if it doesn't and I don't have any proof otherwise.
Did u select physical gift card or email/text? Also did u apply GIFTCARD2020 at checkout?

E-mail. I pressed the apply button on the promotion page and it showed that it applied on the checkout screen but it didn't show anything on the order confirmation page.
Damn lmk how it goes. I did press the apply promotion to cart but when checking out I typed GIFTCARD2020 in the promo code bar and it wasn’t applying so I didn’t checkout lol

It said you can click the button to automatically apply to account or type in the code at checkout. I clicked the button and it said applied. I don’t see any verification that it worked though

It said you can click the button to automatically apply to account or type in the code at checkout. I clicked the button and it said applied. I don’t see any verification that it worked though
That’s what I’m worried about. It says automatically applied but when I checkout it doesn’t show that it’s applied so not taking chancds

On the checkout screen there's a large box at the top that says something to the effect that your order qualifies for the promotion. I did this a few days ago and received an email with the promotional credit the next day.

I just received my promotional credit. Right when you click on the link it should tell you if you're eligible or not. If you are, buy a giftcard, and there will be a small box that tells you that you'll get your credit in a few days. 

I was super confused when I got did it since nothing was showing up in my cart. 

I tried on browser it showed up on cart. I was using the app the whole time lol. Got the gift card right away. Just waiting on the $15

Thanks worked for me. Used the link and accepted the promo. Small box was there explaining the credit before checkout. Promo credit took 24 hours to be sent after GC purchase. 

Promo credit expires Feb 6, 2021.

I bought a physical giftcard on Wednesday and haven’t received the $15 as of yet and it showed as eligible for the promo.
I selected physical download and got my credit about 24 hours later. You may want to try actually downloading/claiming the physical gift card and then see if the credit activates within 24 hours after this.

Last edited by a moderator:
This deal is once again live. When I click the link it shows promo code "GIFTCARD2021" and allows me to snip the code right from the promo page.

At checkout it says Congratulations, your purchase qualifies you for an Amazon.com credit. A one-time $15 promotional credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within three (3) days after shipping.

I just wish I could use this more than once. I keep telling myself if I can get at least $50 off of an Oculus Quest 2 I'm going to buy one. Buying 5 gift cards would do that for me.  :whistle2:o

bread's done
Back