* * - - - 3 votes

Buy Cyberpunk 2077 and receive a Stadia Premiere Edition ($60)

#1 Titan X   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 November 2020 - 08:50 PM

LIMITED TIME OFFER
STADIA PREMIERE EDITION

Play Cyberpunk 2077 on your TV! Buy Cyberpunk 2077 and receive a Stadia Premiere Edition (includes a Stadia Controller and Chromecast Ultra). You'll receive an email to claim your offer after you purchase. Terms apply.³

edition.png

#2 humbug43  

humbug43

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:10 PM

Lol just lol

#3 Sam Beckett  

Sam Beckett

Posted 19 November 2020 - 11:50 PM

wow, I'm down for 6.

https://support.goog...2846115994&rd=1

Stadia Premiere Edition with Purchase of Cyberpunk 2077 Offer Details

Eligible users who pre-order or purchase Cyberpunk 2077 on Stadia between October 15, 2020 and December 17, 2020 receive a Stadia Premiere Edition (Stadia Controller and Chromecast Ultra) at no additional charge, subject to these terms and conditions (the “Offer”). Offer includes free basic shipping.

• To qualify for the offer, you must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States (excluding Hawaii, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), and must pre-order or purchase Cyberpunk 2077 on Stadia during the promotional period. Cancellation of pre-order before release of the game voids the Offer. If you acquire Cyberpunk 2077 through a Stadia game redemption code, you are not eligible for the Offer.
  • Redemption code for a Stadia Premiere Edition to use at the Google Store will be sent to the email address associated with your Stadia account by January 15, 2021 11:59 pm GMT, and must be redeemed by January 31, 2021 11:59 pm GMT. You must have or add a form of payment at checkout, but may not be charged depending on the shipping method you select.
  • Limit One Stadia Premiere Edition per user; 6 per household
  • Offer valid while supplies last and subject to availability. Promotional value of Offer is not transferable, not for resale, not redeemable for cash, and is nonrefundable.
  • If you return Cyberpunk 2077 for a refund, the Offer is void, and you may be required to return your Stadia Premier Edition or be charged the full price of the Stadia Premiere Edition. If you are required to return your Stadia Premiere Edition, you will receive an email at the email address associated with your Stadia account with instructions for return and you will not be charged for return shipping.
  • If Stadia determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, the Offer may be voided.

Stadia reserves the right to change or cancel the offer at any time. Promoter: © 2020 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.

#4 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16518 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2020 - 02:44 AM

I haven’t checked eBay but couldnt you just sell stadia premiere edition for $60 and basically get cyberpunk for free? I will say Stadia is my least favorite platform.

#5 Sielanas  

Posted 20 November 2020 - 03:09 AM

I'm getting a kit free since I subscribe to yt premium, shipped out yesterday. Honestly I only wanted the free Chromecast Ultra. I can't fathom buying a game on Stadia.

#6 geicorules  

geicorules

Posted 20 November 2020 - 03:13 AM

I'm getting a kit free since I subscribe to yt premium, shipped out yesterday. Honestly I only wanted the free Chromecast Ultra. I can't fathom buying a game on Stadia.

Literally same for me went nice free chromecast can't careless about stadia

#7 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16518 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2020 - 04:16 AM

I got the same thing. I thought maybe it’s just my tv/wifi that sucks. Playing Panzer Dragoon Remake was painful. But I don’t know if the game looks that way anyway. I dunno it was free and I want to play hand of Gilgamesh.

#8 steamcheapcom  

steamcheapcom

Posted 22 November 2020 - 07:20 PM

Lol pass on this deal. Streaming 4K Gaming, seriously? What, do I literally live inside the Internet backbone?

#9 sharpeone   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2283 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2020 - 07:50 PM

Maybe it's just me but I've had decent success so far with Stadia.  Download of 200 Mbps and upload of 10 Mbps with low latency (most of the time).  I've not purchased any games from Stadia yet, but have had the pro trial for a few months and have enjoyed the ease of jumping into games from a computer, phone or tablet.  I'm intrigued somewhat with this offer to get the controller and Chromecast, but I already have the GOG version of Cyberpunk ordered via BB (w/Steelbook). 

#10 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 22 November 2020 - 07:55 PM

Any chance Stadia fails and these become collectors items in the future?

#11 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16518 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2020 - 08:02 PM

There’s nothing to collect. A controller? It’s not like people get nostalgic for blowing into a controller with nothing to play.

#12 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 08:04 PM

You still have your Ouya?

#13 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 22 November 2020 - 08:31 PM

There’s nothing to collect. A controller? It’s not like people get nostalgic for blowing into a controller with nothing to play.

You still have your Ouya?

It's not what's inside that counts. It's how much can I sell this on eBay for in 10 years, if at all.

I do have a Japanese copy of OoT and a Sonic: In Your Face comic.

Am I going to learn Japanese for the former or English for the latter? Not a chance. 

#14 z3razerviper  

z3razerviper

Posted 22 November 2020 - 08:52 PM

I did the same stadia is a joke geforce now is kinda cool but even that I dont see myself paying for it. 

#15 ChrisVoila  

ChrisVoila

Posted 22 November 2020 - 09:56 PM

On Friday I got a free Stadia Premier in the mail for being a YouTube Premium member (I use it for music mostly). To be honest, I'm pretty impressed with it. I have a fiber internet connection and it ran really well. Claimed about a dozen or so free games from their "pro" service. Got a $10 coupon I used to buy Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom for $1.99. Had fun playing Risk of Rain 2 and Bomberman R. I'm eyeing the recent Pac-Man Tunnel Battle game which looks really fun. The controller is actually pretty comfortable. Used it on RetroArch on my computer. I already have a PS4 and I'm sure Cyberpunk would play great on it, but another controller and Chromecast Ultra is tempting. I'm not looking forward to spending money on the next console generation yet. This is the first one in a while where I didn't buy all three main consoles. This might become the device I use to play AAA multi-console games.

#16 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16518 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2020 - 09:59 PM

Is your ultra plugged in via Ethernet?

#17 ChrisVoila  

ChrisVoila

Posted 22 November 2020 - 10:02 PM

Is your ultra plugged in via Ethernet?

It is. I might have to run some cable if I end up with another one of these devices.

#18 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16518 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2020 - 10:12 PM

It is. I might have to run some cable if I end up with another one of these devices.

Ok maybe if I tried this it wouldn’t be so bad.

#19 sharpeone   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2283 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2020 - 01:09 AM

I did the same stadia is a joke geforce now is kinda cool but even that I dont see myself paying for it.

It's odd. GeForce is worse for me than Stadia. Does the free tier have lower resolution or bandwidth? I know about the time limitation but wasn't sure about resolution, latency or bandwidth limitations.

#20 z3razerviper  

z3razerviper

Posted 23 November 2020 - 04:10 AM

It's odd. GeForce is worse for me than Stadia. Does the free tier have lower resolution or bandwidth? I know about the time limitation but wasn't sure about resolution, latency or bandwidth limitations.

Yes it does however the real selling point for geforce now is the fact it can use your steam games vs having to buy them again.