CAGcast #661: Undelivered Dreams

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks next-gen shipping delays and current next-gen experience, Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Bugsnax, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Astro’s Playroom, Among Us, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 19 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Today's show is brought to you by CheapyD's Nuts. Enjoy the taste of Cheapy's salty hand-picked nuts, right in the comfort of your own home!
Use coupon code DEEZNUTS to get 4% off.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Baila Conmigo - Dayvi, Victor Cardenas & Kelly Ruiz (Audio Oficial)
Outro - Twitch Raid

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Talking about "They Shall Not Grow Old" , which is amazing. If you want more WW1 coverage I suggest The Great War channel on YouTube were they covered WWI week by week 2014-2018 what happened a hundred years ago. Besides those videos they have Q&A videos about WWI, travel videos to WWI battlefields, specials about famous people in WWI (Tolkien, Hitler, etc.) and so much more.

Also the host of that channel after finishing The Great War channel has the same format about WWII.

PS. They are doing a crazy video on Pearl Harbor in a few weeks, which will be about the attack minute by minute. So around a five hour show about the Pearl Harbor attack. And hey it's sponsored by Warthunder, so go video games!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Shipwreck for being the one member of the CAGCast to actually purchase and review the other, less popular console, the PS5.

Shipwreck's situation with the Xbox sounds like my PS5 pre-order, though I didn't get to the point where they committed to do a double check to see if it was just sitting in the warehouse. I'd have preferred like Shipwreck to get put back into the queue for an available system instead of being told that they didn't care about making sure the order was fulfilled at some point. I don't know if the new fulfillment center that opened a few days before launch had anything to do with it, but I know a few others around here had the same issues.

NOTIFICATION: Your generic show comment has been delivered!

Good CAGcast as always, poop, bad TV shows, Wombat's an idiot, GI Joe, more poop, the end!

bread's done
Back