* * * - - 2 votes

Gamefly BF Sale: Marvels Avengers, Tony Hawk 1+2, Mafia Definitive Edition $19.99 each free shipping PS4/XB1 and More

#31 Miker525  

Posted 03 December 2020 - 07:47 PM

How long does it take to get stuff from GameFly? I ordered two games when this went live and both supposedly “shipped” 11/24. Haven’t gotten either.

I want to say most times I've ordered games from them it's taken about 5-7 days (not including Sunday) to receive. It's sporadic though once I received a game from them the next day (no idea how) and once it took like 2.5 weeks so it varies. I don't believe they've ever sent me tracking info which is the annoying part

#32 parrothead87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   279 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

parrothead87

Posted 04 December 2020 - 02:33 PM

How long does it take to get stuff from GameFly? I ordered two games when this went live and both supposedly “shipped” 11/24. Haven’t gotten either.

I’m having the same issue, shipped 11/25 but nothing yet. Didn’t get a tracking number so I can’t go to my post office to inquire. It’s been a bit since I’ve ordered from them but they usually get it to me fairly quick. Mine was shipped from Pittsburgh.

I spoke with my post office about another package I had shipped to me and they said certain regions are slower due to Covid or shortages, not sure which or if that’s 100% the answer, but we will see. I assume it’s more than likely the case, just in wait and see mode at this point. That coupled with Christmas time probably has the post office/ups/fedex etc jammed

#33 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10986 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2020 - 08:39 PM

Had asked GameFly if they had any tracking info, etc. to which they replied with a refund. Today i finally got them. I guess I should be good and let them know...

Interestingly, both games had a tracking label on the packages. Why the hell don't they just give you that to begin with?

#34 sierra   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   193 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2020 - 10:24 PM

I've been able to use USPS Informed Delivery (free, though it might require address verification) to track most packages from GameFly.  That service will allow you to see the tracking numbers on most packages that are sent via USPS and incoming to your address (though it might take a while for some to show up).  I have no clue why GameFly doesn't include these numbers on the site.

As far as delivery time goes, it varies for me depending on which distribution center it ships from but they do use "Parcel Select Lightweight" on a lot of my shipments, which has a delivery timeframe of 2-9 business days (though it could take longer as it is not a guaranteed service).