CAGcast #662: An Especially Special Thanksgiving Special

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The kids join us for this especially special Thanksgiving Special. We talk Fortnite Crew, Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Xbox Series X impressions and so much more!Download (1 hr 34 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTubeCheck out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.Today's show is brought to you by CheapyD's Nuts. Enjoy the taste of Cheapy's salty hand-picked nuts, right in the comfort of your own home! Use coupon code DEEZNUTS to get 4% off.Show Linkage/Notes:Intro - Eurythmics- Sweet Dreams (James hype remix)Outro - M.A.S.K. Intro & Closing CreditsRSS - Full CAGcast CatalogFacebookPlease submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys seem to have raised your kids right, well done! When are Tai and Sabrina gonna start dating? You could see the little twinkles in their eyes already, haha.

They may be cheaper on the short run. On the other hand it cost me about $1500 to fix the damage one of those did. Go with the good stuff. They last forever of properly maintained.
They're fundamentally exactly the same. The dentist makes impressions the same way and ships it off to a lab the same way.

Gentlemen, the first half hour of this episode was an absolute delight, a breath of fresh air. I had a big smile plastered on my face the whole time. I hope you make a tradition of having the kids on from time to time.

They're fundamentally exactly the same. The dentist makes impressions the same way and ships it off to a lab the same way.
I like the idea, but I assume (could be wrong) that the dentist knows more about how to make those impressions correctly.

I cannot understand how anyone manages to get a console these days!  I've been following all the twitter folks with alerts on, shortcuts to the store pages, loaded and waiting on announced times but cannot score an xbox to save my life!  Ugh.  Not going to pay a mark-up but I've basically stopped playing console games for the last couple months in anticipation of these things.  I can, however, understand why Cheapy thinks these are easier to buy though.  They constantly appear to be available until you get to the actual buying part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a good episode, great to hear the kids. I especially feel good knowing I'm not the only dad whose kids would rather watch a random YouTuber "play games better" than to watch me. And that Japanese class is paying off Cheapy, to my untrained ear Tai's Japanese sounds very authentic when speaking.

bread's done
Back