Fortnite Switch Bundle at Best Buy $299 store pick up only

https://www.target.com/p/nintendo-switch-fortnite-edition-with-yellow-and-blue-joy-con/-/A-81279741#lnk=sametab

Target has a better return policy and it says coming soon on their website. They have a longer return policy if you have a red card you get an extra 30 days for electronics + 5% off so that makes it 15 off @300! I can confirm this as their holiday returns usually end by January, my recent BF gaming orders online with electronics items got a return by end of Feb 2021 date as noted with their online receipt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the colors, hate the game - so personally passing even if the bundled code is apparently selling for quite a bit at the moment  :dunce:

Pretty sly of Nintendo to make a Cybermonday console bundle and not have it leak out! I'm sure a ton of parents are like "WTF, I just wrapped this other console!"   :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
OOS online at Target and looks to be almost gone in stores. BBY shows OOS for pickup in my area (MN). Thanks for the heads up OP.

I grabbed one earlier this morning from Target with my Red Card.  Hopefully it didn't get sold from under me, still waiting for the pick up email.

bread's done
Back