Where should I sell these ?

RandomNPC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Socom II: US Navy Seals (about $8 on ebay)
Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty (about $3 on ebay)
Xenosaga Episode 1 (about $10 on ebay)
Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal (about $20 on ebay)

Where could i get a better deal than ebay for these games? I could sell some on ebay and some at a B&M store if I could get more money. Thanks for any help.

Alright, if anyone offers me anything more than the ebay price Ill sell it, but Im sorta new to these forums and I dont have any CAG feedback. Still, a B&M store would probably be alot easier since i dont have to deal with shipping and all that crap.

[quote name='RandomNPC']Alright, if anyone offers me anything more than the ebay price Ill sell it, but Im sorta new to these forums and I dont have any CAG feedback. Still, a B&M store would probably be alot easier since i dont have to deal with shipping and all that crap.[/QUOTE]

And you'll also get 75% less at a B&M store then you would selling on Ebay or here.

[quote name='RandomNPC']Alright, if anyone offers me anything more than the ebay price Ill sell it, but Im sorta new to these forums and I dont have any CAG feedback. Still, a B&M store would probably be alot easier since i dont have to deal with shipping and all that crap.[/QUOTE]

Not to be difficult, but why would somebody here pay more than the ebay price?

Socom II: Here, you'll get about the same price maybe more and avoid ebay fees.
MGS 2: Trade in with a 5 for $50 deal at EB or something, you won't get more than $5 anywhere else.
Xenosaga: Here, I'm sure someone would take it for $10 shipped, you'll get like $2 in trade in elsewhere.
RAC: Ebay, or here.

Basically there are tons of used copies of all of those games floating around, since they were all popular and good games which sold well.

[quote name='lionheart4life']MGS 2: Trade in with a 5 for $50 deal at EB or something, you won't get more than $5 anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

Won't work, MGS2 is on every exclusion list.

Thanks everyone for all your help, Ill check my FYE in a few days to check for prices, I heard their prices are a bit inflated, and what i dont sell there, Ill probably sell here or on Ebay.

[quote name='RandomNPC']Thanks everyone for all your help, Ill check my FYE in a few days to check for prices, I heard their prices are a bit inflated, and what i dont sell there, Ill probably sell here or on Ebay.[/QUOTE]

FYE only gives you store credit and usually Eb or Gamestop will give you more store credit.

bread's done
Back