Dollar Tree Dec 2020 $1 Blu/DVD/Digital New Stock

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (95%)
Whats good? New Shipments have hit the local Dollar Trees around here. Plenty of New stock. My Pickups

Blu

Assassination Nation
Bad Santa 2
Batman: Assault On Arkham/Suicide Squad Combo
Batman 1989
Batman Forever
Batman Ninja
Bloodsucking Bastards
Bunraku
Butterfly Effect
CBGB
Central Intelligence
Child's Play 1988
C.H.I.P.S.
Conan O'Brien Can't Stop
The Conjuring
The Conjuring 2
Crank
Cuban Fury
Day Of The Dead: Bloodline
Dead Lands
The Departed
Doctor Who: Deep Breath
Doctor Who: Planet Of The Dead
Doctor Who: The Return Of Docter Mysterio
Doctor Who Season Six Part One
Earthquake
Exorcist: The Beginning
Fist Fight
The Fox And The Hound Combo 1/2
Get Hard
God Bless Ozzy Osbourne
Gravity
Halo Nightfall
The Hangover
Happy Feet
Harold & Kumar Combo 1/2
Haunted House
Horrible Bosses
Horrible Bosses 2
The House
Jackie Chan's First Strike
Keanu
The Lego Batman Movie
The Lego Ninjago Movie
The Lost World Jurassic World
Mad Max: Fury Road
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Paddington 2
Purple Rain
Queen Of The Damned
The Raven
RockNRolla/Swordfish
Rugrats Movie
Scary Movie 5
Superman III
Superman IV
Storks
Very Harold & Kumar Christmas
War Dogs
Yogi Bear

DVD

All-Star Superman/Superman: Doomsday
Batman And Harley Quinn
Batman: Gotham By Gaslight
Batman: The Killing Joke
Batman: Under The Red Hood
Death Of Superman
Freedom Fighters: The Ray
The Killer
The Losers/RocknRolla
National Lampoon's Vacation/European Vacation
A Nightmare On Elm Street 1/2
Police Academy 1/2
Vixen
Yakuza Apocalypse
Yo-Yo Girl Cop
Zombie Fight Club

Plus alot more Dr. Who, Scooby-Doo, Justice League, BBC series, Pound Puppies, Tom & Jerry, Charlie Brown, ESPN 30 for 30, Lego, Little Pet Shop, WWE, Real Ghostbusters, Looney Tunes, Cartoon Network and Seasame Street DVD'S. LOTS in the new shipments good hunting and be safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am super jealous of the animated DC Bluray movies you got, so far all the ones I got from dollar tree were DVDs :(

I am super jealous of the animated DC Bluray movies you got, so far all the ones I got from dollar tree were DVDs :(
Same. I'm not brave enough to hit up a Dollar Tree any time soon (they are disgusting enough my town not even thinking about Covid)...but a lot of those blu rays for a buck is fantastic.

Had to check mine, nothing in stock so far. That's a great list of titles though, definitely need the Conjuring and superhero movies. Thanks for the head's up, will be scouring some Dollar Trees this week.

Same. I'm not brave enough to hit up a Dollar Tree any time soon (they are disgusting enough my town not even thinking about Covid)...but a lot of those blu rays for a buck is fantastic.
Yup. My feelings are the same!

I went to one that just received new stock. Turns out some asshole bought over 100 movies the other day. Cleaned out anything they can resell like a worthless peasant.

I was only able to find a copy of Bunraku on BR, then Son of Batman and some Asian action movies on DVD. One was Asian Action Legends 5-Movie Pack, which includes: Flashpoint and Iceman (Donnie Yen), Little Big Soldier (Jackie Chan), Badges of Fury (Jet Li), Shaolin (Andy Lau).

Most interesting find not on your list was New World on BR. It's a Korean gangster movie with Choi Min-sik, directed by the same people who did "I Saw The Devil." That is one of the best movies I've ever seen, revolving around Choi Min-sik as a serial killer and Lee Byung-hun as the cop who keeps catching him, torturing him, and letting him go so he can do it again. Really gritty stuff. I have high hopes for this one.

Why the fuck do people buy up cheap shit that is barely worth more than what they're selling it for? It's like the people in the GS thread who complain about getting disc only games but then purposely keep the cases before they trade in games so they can make a whopping $1 or $2 after fees on eBay when they sell the cases for like $5 or so shipped. They must really not value their time or must literally have nothing worthwhile going on their lives to live like that and they also are hypocrites who don't give a shit that the next person now won't get a case but get pissy when it happens to them. These Blurays are worth what, less than $5-$10 shipped brand new on eBay each? Anyone who goes through the time and hassle of listing everything, buying materials to ship them, driving to the PO to ship, etc. must have the shittiest life possible. I'd rather some low income person be able to go to Dollar Tree and be able to leave with a big bag of entertainment for a low price than some reselling douche. But what do I know? I try to consider other people than myself which is considered a weakness in this world now and most people are now just "me, me, me, who gives a shit about anyone else other than myself?"
I feel exactly the same. Even if they sell all 100 for $5 profit each, they'd be making less than I net in two days of real work. It doesn't make sense to me for those people to go through all of the hassle of buying, listing, and potentially shipping 100 different items for that little. It's not productive, nor is it fulfilling; it's merely a drain on society from people exploiting others in lower classes. Like you said, someone who gets $400 a month total in welfare checks getting some enjoyment out of a movie is worth exponentially more than a scalper hoarding all of the movies in hopes they can resell them, while also probably subscribing to the streaming service that includes said movies on demand.

Too many people are just selfish, inconsiderate assholes these days. It's not nearly as damaging as scalping essentials during a pandemic, or even scalping PS5's during the holidays, but it's still a toxic philosophy.

I've been to three different stores and not a single harold and kumar. Most of the other quality titles were gone too. I need to be more on top of when dt gets their deliveries. There were some cool horror titles from the last dt shipment I missed too

Mine got some more in.   Managed to get Spider-man 3 on BR, Man of Steel 2 disc SE & Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV on DVD.   Also found that horrible all female cast Ghostbusters on DVD for my parents(who loved it for some reason).

*Edit- went back a few days later and they put more out.   Mostly direct to DVD kids films.   Did dig out a DCU 3 Movie pack on DVD(Green Lantern: First Flight/JL: New Frontier/Superman Doomsday) and a Arnold Schwarzenegger movie from 2017 called Aftermath(never heard of it) on Blu-ray

I don't recognize most of the movies currently at my local DTs, but was happy to find :dvd: Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

New Drop should be out at most stores tomorrow,my haul

Blu Ray -

Amazing Spider Man 2
Bad Teacher Unrated
Belko Experiment
Bye Bye Man
Cheap Thrills
Constantine City of Demons
Critters Attack!
Dead Lands
Final Girl
Friday the 13th Remake Killer Cut
Get Smart
Good, Bad and the Ugly
Gringo
Hardbodies
Hansel and Gretal
Happy Feet 2
Hell Ride
The Host
IP Man Season One
John Dies At The End
Justice League Dark
Nice Guys
Ninja 1/2
Penguins of Madagascar
Pirates Band of Misfits
Red Vs. Blue seasons 11/12
The Reef
Rocky Original
Secret of Nimh
Spiders Triple feature
Suicide Squad Hell to Pay
Survival of the Dead
Sushi Girl
Tad the Last Explorer
TMNT
Tremors Cold Day in Hell
Trick
22 Jump St
V/H/S
Yugi-Oh BBT

DVD -

Ah Real Monsters S1
Angry Beavers S1/2
Anna and the Apocalypse
Barbie [ whole bunch of new ones]
Batman Killing Joke
Danny Phantom S2
DC Superhero Girls [ whole bunch ]
Dead Ant
Deadly Bees
Follow That Bird
Green Lantern First Flight
Iron Man 3
Hey Dude S1/2
Knight Rider S1
Lego DC [ Whole Bunch ]
Nature Boy 30 for 30
Notebook/ Nights in Radthanty
Panic Room
Peabody and Sherman Complete Original
Rolling Stones Some Girls Live DVD/CD
SLC Punk
Smurfs 2
Spectacular Spider Man various
Space Ghost Coast to Coast S1
That's My Boy
Toxic Crusaders S1

Got more Scooby-Doo,Dr. Who, Tom & Jerry plus restocks of My Little Pony , DC animated and other movies prior
Sorry if I forgot all the titles but my kids took off with their movies and I'm watching the NFL Draft so good luck. Pic is from one of my hauls yesterday
[attachment=35543:20210427_142609.jpg]

[attachment=35544:20210426_212241.jpg][attachment=35545:20210429_223946.jpg]

The Multi feature dvds are great! I also have a 15 Zombie one somewhere they are a hoot at a dollar!

Some good finds! The hunt is on for Critters, Anna and the Apocalypse, John Dies at the End, and Toxic Crusaders.

Got my hopes up when I saw The Host, but it appears to be the Stephanie Meyer film and not the kick ass Korean monster movie.

Haha Wish it was the Horror movie! Sadly most of my family love Twilight and wanted to see this since it's based on her work. You can tell same quality

Some good finds! The hunt is on for Critters, Anna and the Apocalypse, John Dies at the End, and Toxic Crusaders.

Got my hopes up when I saw The Host, but it appears to be the Stephanie Meyer film and not the kick ass Korean monster movie.
Just FYI, the U.S. got an edited version of Anna and the Apocalypse. Only way to get the uncut version is to grab the UK release bluray, which is region free.

Got to mine today. Guessing there hasn't been a new shipment in a little while or else it was picked over. Quite a few Tony Jaa films but the rest I barely heard of. All I picked up was Pale Force which was the animated show that aired on Late Night with Conan O'Brien whenever Jim Gaffigan was on. It also says "Over 75 minutes of Bonus including Gaffigan's appearances with Conan O'Brien on Late Night".

They did have a bunch of CDs too. Looked like lots of stuff from the mid 2000s. Quite a bit of obscure stuff. I recognized Mest and Mindless Self Indulgence. I ended up picking up DMC's (of Run DMC fame) debut album Checks Thugs and Rock-n-Roll. As well as Fast Lane a CD of songs picked by Nascar drivers mostly because it was all over the place. Good Charlotte, George Strait, Jamiroquai, Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard, Godsmack, Lenny Kravitz...

bread's done
Back