* * * * * 2 votes

Target’s annual 50% off video games sale Octopath Traveler $29.99

#121 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3509 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2021 - 01:01 AM

is brickseek showing the target price before the 50% discount? 

anyone know?

brickseek shows the discount

#122 DoWhatYouWant  

DoWhatYouWant

Posted 11 January 2021 - 02:47 PM

Target is advertising this sale in this week's Sunday ad circular, so you might want to go ahead and buy the games that you want before the soccer moms and the flippers descend on them.

AKA the majority of the crowd that posts in the comments section of crappy deals in Slickdeals.  They be all over deals for games like Just Dance 2021.  I have been downvoted in there for giving honest, negative feedback about games in question when someone wanted to know if it was worth the price tag.

#123 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4660 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2021 - 05:23 PM

My sister was able to find a copy of :switch: Octopath for me at her Target. My store was oos long before this sale started.

#124 ValkyrieVF-1S   Skull One CAGiversary!   1325 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

ValkyrieVF-1S

Posted 12 January 2021 - 04:34 AM

is brickseek showing the target price before the 50% discount?
anyone know?

Brickseek shows it after the discount for me.

When I got to my target, I had to ask the employee to get it from the back for me since I couldn't find it the game section, but I'm glad I got a copy of Octopath Traveler.

#125 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   5894 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:26 AM

Brickseek is surprisingly accurate regarding octopath traveler for once.  I can't remember the last time I looked up a game and it was actually in stock like it said.

#126 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3509 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:33 AM

Brickseek is surprisingly accurate regarding octopath traveler for once.  I can't remember the last time I looked up a game and it was actually in stock like it said.

brickseek is typically pretty good for target. walmart inventory is a nightmare though

#127 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   5894 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:42 AM

brickseek is typically pretty good for target. walmart inventory is a nightmare though

Sadly in my experience it's only right for target every 1 or 2 out of ten tries.  Hell a few times when it's said there was no stock I've found the item.