* * * * * 1 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021

#691 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7718 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2021 - 03:29 PM

Did people actually like Legend of Mana that much, where SE saw enough demand to re-release it? Not trying to hate, it's just that it's not a game I see mentioned whenever any time people talk about "best RPGs of Y" type situations.

Outside of the mainstream ones (FF), it just seems like there are so many other RPGS that received way more praise than Legend of Mana. I mean, I'd murder all of you for a Xenogears, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Vagrant Story, or Terranigma remaster. For LOM, I would maybe consider buying it when it's (or if) $15 physical. 

Legend of Mana is one of my absolute favorite games of all time, and my comfort game whenever I'm in the hospital (which is too often) so having it on Switch is great, because I don't need to figure out where my PSP is now. Granted, SaGa Frontier getting the re-release is also good, it's my backup hospital game :D I haven't ordered LoM yet, but I plan on it next month... did SaGa this month, have to break up cash being spent.

#692 addicted2games   游戏玩家为生活 !! CAGiversary!   4426 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

addicted2games

Posted 19 April 2021 - 05:57 PM

My Nier Replicant game shows movement now. Coming from Las Vegas with delivery on Friday. You guys should see your tracking updated as well.

#693 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   5046 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 19 April 2021 - 09:40 PM

Mine updated for Friday.

#694 FlawlesslyFatal  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 20 April 2021 - 08:51 AM

My Nier Replicant game shows movement now. Coming from Las Vegas with delivery on Friday. You guys should see your tracking updated as well.

Nope, still no movement

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

#695 Slayer1091   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   274 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Slayer1091

Posted 20 April 2021 - 12:11 PM

Mine got “delayed by severe weather” and won’t be here until Monday

#696 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 20 April 2021 - 12:30 PM

Mine didn't ship because I didn't buy it. 

#697 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   24203 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2021 - 01:57 PM

Nope, still no movement

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

As of this AM, same here. 

#698 elessar123  

Posted 20 April 2021 - 06:59 PM

This amused me more than it should have.

#699 Xenogears   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   761 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2021 - 08:39 PM

Yeah, with square store’s ridiculous shipping cost, that nier CE was way overpriced.  I get buying low and selling high, but buying high and selling higher is where professional scalpers and limited run FOMO mindset have us now.  Great.  No offense to anyone that got it, I’d get it myself if I had unlimited monies, but like $200 after tax and shipping!?

#700 addicted2games   游戏玩家为生活 !! CAGiversary!   4426 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

addicted2games

Posted 20 April 2021 - 10:30 PM

F$#%!   Mine did say Friday delivery,  now it says "Delay" and arrival is Monday. With other's orders not showing anything, WTF is going on with these Nier games?!?!?!

#701 SInX4Lyfe   4.23.12 CAGiversary!   1219 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2021 - 11:54 PM

Yeah, with square store’s ridiculous shipping cost, that nier CE was way overpriced.  I get buying low and selling high, but buying high and selling higher is where professional scalpers and limited run FOMO mindset have us now.  Great.  No offense to anyone that got it, I’d get it myself if I had unlimited monies, but like $200 after tax and shipping!?

I only got it now because I know i'll want it later and i'm not paying no scalping fee.

#702 62t   Zune Duck! CAGiversary!   20343 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2021 - 03:31 AM

While I don't think it will be as expensive as Nier Automata black box, I would feel really dumb not getting it if it does get more expensive.  And since the game is not package together, I can open the game and not feel bad.

#703 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   24203 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2021 - 04:13 AM

F$#%!   Mine did say Friday delivery,  now it says "Delay" and arrival is Monday. With other's orders not showing anything, WTF is going on with these Nier games?!?!?!

I got a delay email from UPS but mine is arriving Friday now... which is odd because it never had a delivery date before and was just picked up today.  

#704 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   4394 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2021 - 06:16 AM

I didn't buy the FF7 Remake one with the figure because that was way too much for me, as much as I love FF7 I couldn't justify that price. Now NieR on the other hand, I bought the Black Box version when Automata was coming out because I had a feeling that game was going to be amazing and I got the recent CE too because I love the series. I feel the Replicant one was overpriced though ngl.

#705 Xenogears   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   761 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2021 - 01:17 PM

Ok, yeah, I like the series too.  I don’t sell my favorite series though, so regardless of if it goes up in price, it’s a matter of “is this worth $200 to me?  No, I’ll pass.”  If I wouldn’t sell it anyway and I definitely don’t want it at $200, thats all that matters.  No FOMO after that *fingers crossed

#706 Mobiletortoise  

Mobiletortoise

Posted 21 April 2021 - 04:16 PM

Great Ace Attorney collection announced by Capcom for PS4 and Switch. $40 for physical standard edition, $60 for digital "Turnabout Collection" (comes with first 3 Ace Attorney games).

Japan is confirmed getting a physical version of the Turnabout CollectionIMG_20210421_122930.jpg

#707 FlawlesslyFatal  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 21 April 2021 - 06:16 PM

NA getting shafted again it seems

#708 62t   Zune Duck! CAGiversary!   20343 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2021 - 06:39 PM

I guess it is time to sell my Ace Attorney Trilogy 

#709 Vigilante   poyo CAGiversary!   38073 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2021 - 06:57 PM

At least importing should (hopefully) be a viable alternative based on the JP Ace Attorney Trilogy language changing to English when loaded on PS4 or Switch.

#710 eXTechno   Techno CAGiversary!   425 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

eXTechno

Posted 21 April 2021 - 07:30 PM

Omg I want this!

Hopefully NA gets it

#711 booni3  

Posted 21 April 2021 - 09:33 PM

I got Nier Automata Black Box because I am a Platinum Games fanboy and the game looked really cool to me. I also love lots of Square Enix properties and knew that some things, like their Final Fantasy CEs, tend to sell out/become expensive. I didn't really know anything about Drakengard/Nier/Yoko Taro and went in only expecting Platinum level hack and slash action. What I got was an unforgettable gaming experience and I ended up being super glad I went for the CE because it's so meaningful to me now.

This new game is a remake of a PS3 game, has nothing to do with Platinum and just generally lacks the same appeal to me that Automata had. If the game ends up being good I'll get it, but I can't say I care enough to buy an overpriced CE, regardless of what happens to value/scarcity of it post-launch.

#712 elessar123  

Posted 21 April 2021 - 10:25 PM

This new game is a remake of a PS3 game, has nothing to do with Platinum and just generally lacks the same appeal to me that Automata had. If the game ends up being good I'll get it, but I can't say I care enough to buy an overpriced CE, regardless of what happens to value/scarcity of it post-launch.

Well, it's not just an upscale. They redid the combat under Platinum supervision.

#713 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3858 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2021 - 10:31 PM

Not really collector edition related but i have the collector edtion of FFVIIR ps4, is there any real reason to spend $70 for the ps5 version, beside the gamestop steelbook

#714 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 21 April 2021 - 10:38 PM

Not really collector edition related but i have the collector edtion of FFVIIR ps4, is there any real reason to spend $70 for the ps5 version, beside the gamestop steelbook

It'd be a free upgrade to the ps5 version I'm pretty sure, so it's $70 for a steelbook but I'm sure you can return the game.

#715 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3858 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2021 - 11:10 PM

It'd be a free upgrade to the ps5 version I'm pretty sure, so it's $70 for a steelbook but I'm sure you can return the game.

Yeah i know it is free upgrade and the ps5 version coem with interlute upgrade?

#716 62t   Zune Duck! CAGiversary!   20343 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2021 - 11:57 PM

The $70 PS5 version includes the Yuffie DLC.  Otherwise you will have to pay $20 for it

#717 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2924 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2021 - 02:12 AM

WTF NOTHING for NA???

Any idea which place from EU/UK to USA packs the best or is it all a crapshoot?

#718 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   6177 Posts   Joined 18.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2021 - 04:21 AM

Honestly, I’m gonna say no, not worth it. This isn’t even Part 2, it’s just something you can already get free + a small dlc. Knowing Square-Enix and the fact this will most likely end up being 2-3 more games before they finish the story, I would just enjoy the free upgrade and buy the dlc separately. There is no doubt in my mind that each major release in this series will get a collectors edition and then, at the very end, we’ll see some sort of huge collectors edition with all 3 or 4 games and a Cloud statue or something. So it doesn’t really seem worth buying this edition ... unless you absolutely need every FF7 related release for your collection.

#719 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1594 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 22 April 2021 - 06:08 AM

Ugh already own the special edition of the ace attorney collection from Japan. Wished they would of included other things in it. But I can always sell the game. Is that preorder live on Amazon jp?

#720 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   5046 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 22 April 2021 - 06:50 AM

For someone reason the photos you attached only show up on my phone, but not on my PC.

I wonder why that is. I tried like 3 browsers too and disabled adblockers.