* * * * * 1 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021

#961 salty tbone   Flipmode Squad CAGiversary!   3135 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

salty tbone

Posted 15 May 2021 - 03:49 AM

If I didn’t have a mailbox-sized head, I would’ve wanted the helmet

#962 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   4372 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2021 - 04:15 AM

Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Collector's Edition.

Up on the Square-Enix website now.

#963 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4997 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 15 May 2021 - 04:16 AM

Lmao $43 shipping for me, what are they shipping piano? GTFOH.

#964 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3829 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2021 - 06:33 AM

Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Collector's Edition.

Up on the Square-Enix website now.

damn sold out already

#965 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1433 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2021 - 06:55 AM

Last time I played I only got to the beginning parts of the 2nd expansion, but I was still surprised to see the CE sold out already when taking a look at what it had

#966 AnonymousLurker  

AnonymousLurker

Posted 15 May 2021 - 10:09 AM

Some notable clearance Collector's Editions are available for shipping on GameStop.com:

Catherine: Full Body Heart's Desire Premium Edition -- $55.97

The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Collector's Edition (XBOX ONE) -- $25.97

Ori and the Will of the Wisps Collector's Edition (XBOX ONE) -- $34.97

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 Collector's Edition (XBOX ONE) -- $59.97

I'm not sure how long GameStop has had these items at these price points, but I just noticed them so I thought I'd share.

#967 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   24077 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2021 - 05:48 PM

Some notable clearance Collector's Editions are available for shipping on GameStop.com:

Catherine: Full Body Heart's Desire Premium Edition -- $55.97

The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Collector's Edition (XBOX ONE) -- $25.97

Ori and the Will of the Wisps Collector's Edition (XBOX ONE) -- $34.97

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 Collector's Edition (XBOX ONE) -- $59.97

I'm not sure how long GameStop has had these items at these price points, but I just noticed them so I thought I'd share.

Oof... paid full price for TH and Ori.

Thanks for the post, gonna pick up Catherine/use up my monthly PUR coupon. 

#968 akgamerx  

akgamerx

Posted 15 May 2021 - 06:36 PM

All gutted for sure.

#969 A Dusty Bookcase   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   455 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

A Dusty Bookcase

Posted 15 May 2021 - 08:03 PM

Ordered the Summerset one on Monday because I wanted the statue. Came in unopened and the statue is pretty sweet.

Cant believe the Tony Hawk one retailed at $100. It shouldve released at $60, and even then it's too much, especially since you cant even get the next gen version upgrade.

That is a official Bird House skate deck, not some cheap walmart skate deck. The original $99 pricetag was a great deal as the skate deck alone could've been $120 alone. Getting it for 60 is a massive steal.

#970 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3829 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2021 - 08:35 PM

Ordered the Summerset one on Monday because I wanted the statue. Came in unopened and the statue is pretty sweet.

Cant believe the Tony Hawk one retailed at $100. It shouldve released at $60, and even then it's too much, especially since you cant even get the next gen version upgrade.

It doesn't?  i thgrough it come with the digital upgrade deluex

#971 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 15 May 2021 - 09:13 PM

It doesn't?  i thgrough it come with the digital upgrade deluex

On Xbox you have to buy the digital deluxe.  I own the physical deluxe and got the normal digital game to go with the deluxe dlc I already had.  I still made me buy the next gen upgrade.  That upgrade system sucks.

#972 jbg87   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   829 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2021 - 09:32 PM

I paid full price for tony hawk too…the game was fun tho. Each board is a different color I ended up with purple

#973 tubtub   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   892 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2021 - 10:28 PM

My Best Buy Mass Effect steelbook will be in tomorrow, but the game won't ship until tomorrow. That's a bit of a bummer.

Got my game last night. Best buy shipped in a flimsy bubble mailer and case was slightly damaged. The steel book arrived today in a sturdy box in perfect condition. What is best buy thinking?

#974 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 16 May 2021 - 12:05 AM

Got my game last night. Best buy shipped in a flimsy bubble mailer and case was slightly damaged. The steel book arrived today in a sturdy box in perfect condition. What is best buy thinking?

No game yet for me. Steelbook had a few dings on it. Mostly on the back. And that's with it shipped in a box.  I'm not driving and hour to swap it. I'll wait for it to be on sale for $10 without the game since it seems like there will be a lot of them.

#975 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4997 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 16 May 2021 - 01:07 AM

Got my steelbook before the game, in a box. Game in bubble mailer. Honestly, Best Buy's bubble mailers are such crap. Amazon's are much better. Got the legendary cache as well.

But at least they aren't those glue envelopes Gamestop uses. Nothing is worse than those.

#976 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   24077 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2021 - 10:39 PM

Question for anyone that has a Mass Effect Cache- was there any type of seal on it? I just picked mine up and it am surprised that it's just unsealed, not even a sticker seal, but wasn't sure if that's how they all are. 

#977 intelligentidiot   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1193 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

intelligentidiot

Posted 16 May 2021 - 11:26 PM

Question for anyone that has a Mass Effect Cache- was there any type of seal on it? I just picked mine up and it am surprised that it's just unsealed, not even a sticker seal, but wasn't sure if that's how they all are.

Mine from bioware shop had no seal as well.

#978 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   24077 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2021 - 02:23 AM

Mine from bioware shop had no seal as well.

Thanks! Good to have confirmation. 

#979 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1524 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:02 AM

I'm hoping best buy will just sell the mass effect steelbook separate since I'll wait for the ps5 release

#980 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1969 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:29 AM

I'm hoping best buy will just sell the mass effect steelbook separate since I'll wait for the ps5 release

They selling it for $20 in store. You can nab it if they put these out on the floor. Europe not getting this so expect this to move faster than Resident Evil Village. Still early to tell if there any more shipment coming in but a lot of my locals already OOS.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

#981 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2894 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2021 - 09:06 AM

So I see the ME steelbook isn't available for shipping anymore from BB?

#982 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1969 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 17 May 2021 - 09:22 AM

So I see the ME steelbook isn't available for shipping anymore from BB?

They already blew through their Day 1 allotment, they may or may not get more. Village took about a week to get more, give it a few more days to see if they have any more ME steelbook shipment coming in. Pull the trigger now if you don't want to take that chance.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

#983 MSUHitman   former Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   15030 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2021 - 06:13 PM

There's a good listing of all gaming Steelbooks released worldwide at the collectorsedition.org forums.

Good luck getting an account setup there. Took me two months to get approved last year. Forum is basically dead.

#984 ecwfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   527 Posts   Joined 17.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 May 2021 - 08:39 AM

Good luck getting an account setup there. Took me two months to get approved last year. Forum is basically dead.

While the rest of the forum is not very active, the Steelbook section is and kept updated. They also have a Discord server with the Steelbook list which is more active. The same Steelbook list is also on Hidefninja.com, but not maintained often enough.

#985 FullmetalPain22  

FullmetalPain22

Posted 18 May 2021 - 10:33 AM

The Mass Effect Steelbooks seem to be pretty popular, one BBY I went to only had one left.

#986 FullmetalPain22  

FullmetalPain22

Posted 18 May 2021 - 04:21 PM

It being by far the greatest video game series of all time and probably the best entertainment series in general probably doesn't help the stock.

Hard to argue with that. ME2 is a game that doesn't skip a beat.

#987 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2894 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2021 - 03:25 AM

The Mass Effect Steelbooks seem to be pretty popular, one BBY I went to only had one left.

I haven't been able to find one for pickup or shipping 😔

#988 Xenogears   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   715 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2021 - 02:17 PM

It being by far the greatest video game series of all time and probably the best entertainment series in general probably doesn't help the stock.

Hard to argue with that. ME2 is a game that doesn't skip a beat.

It’s a good series, but best series in the history of any form of entertainment ever?  Are you kidding?  I’d agree with saying it’s the best of its very specific type of game, but that’s pretty narrow.  Best sci-fi story driven third person shooter with rpg lite elements, sure, probably.  Best sci-fi game, third person shooter, rpg, best story, no way on all counts.  It’s a polished combination of all those, but ME2 was the high point and the only game in the series universally praised.  Outside of the more ambitious multi game narrative (which ME3 and andromeda tarnished) it’s hard to argue the ME series is much better than halo, fallout, bio shock, Deus ex, destiny, borderlands, doom, horizon, killzone, half life, dead space in any significant way, and most of those I think came closer to achieving what they originally set out to be.

#989 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 19 May 2021 - 02:32 PM

It’s a good series, but best series in the history of any form of entertainment ever?  Are you kidding?  I’d agree with saying it’s the best of its very specific type of game, but that’s pretty narrow.  Best sci-fi story driven third person shooter with rpg lite elements, sure, probably.  Best sci-fi game, third person shooter, rpg, best story, no way on all counts.  It’s a polished combination of all those, but ME2 was the high point and the only game in the series universally praised.  Outside of the more ambitious multi game narrative (which ME3 and andromeda tarnished) it’s hard to argue the ME series is much better than halo, fallout, bio shock, Deus ex, destiny, borderlands, doom, horizon, killzone, half life, dead space in any significant way, and most of those I think came closer to achieving what they originally set out to be.

3 was my favorite and I really liked Andromeda. Opinions and buttholes yo.

#990 jbg87   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   829 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2021 - 02:34 PM

I haven't been able to find one for pickup or shipping

how do I know if my best buy has it in stock, i think they do at least. I dont wanna buy the game and not get a steelbook