* * * * * 1 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021

#2011 ElvisTheGreat   Daddy CAGiversary!   194 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

ElvisTheGreat

Posted 17 July 2021 - 01:32 AM

Anybodys Skyward Sword joycons from Target (or FedEx) delayed?

#2012 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   5127 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 17 July 2021 - 01:51 AM

Mine shipped, but it took a day for it to scan from FedEx

#2013 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4487 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 17 July 2021 - 01:58 AM

Mine shipped via UPS

#2014 wolf96  

Posted 17 July 2021 - 06:41 AM

My Skyward Sword bundle (game, steelbook, t-shirt and key chain) from Game was delivered to my buddy who lives in the UK, he said the box was wide open but somehow everything was still in there and nothing was damaged. The homie boxed it back up and put it in another box before he shipped it to me. Needless to say I'm excited

#2015 Nocturnx99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   817 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Nocturnx99

Posted 17 July 2021 - 06:43 AM

I have my Skyward Sword Joycons coming from Amazon.it, but managed to get an instore pickup order from Best Buy (arriving in store 7/25)
Not sure if I should keep both, or try to sell one set to make up for my international shipping

#2016 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   24289 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2021 - 01:28 PM

My Skyward Sword bundle (game, steelbook, t-shirt and key chain) from Game was delivered to my buddy who lives in the UK, he said the box was wide open but somehow everything was still in there and nothing was damaged. The homie boxed it back up and put it in another box before he shipped it to me. Needless to say I'm excited

Speaking of import SS, has anyone's order from Shop4World show a tracking number? Mine shows shipped but no tracking always makes me worried... 

#2017 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2999 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2021 - 01:32 PM

Speaking of import SS, has anyone's order from Shop4World show a tracking number? Mine shows shipped but no tracking always makes me worried...

Shop4Megastore and shop4world are the same I assume? I have no tracking number at Shop4Megastore. Which is part of why I asked above how reliable and responsive they may be. Having relatively overpaid I wanna make sure this thing shows up in good condition...

#2018 Strider Turbulence EX  

Strider Turbulence EX

Posted 17 July 2021 - 01:44 PM

I'm throwing a hissy fit if my Skyward Sword arrives busted or in an open box.

#2019 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 17 July 2021 - 02:51 PM

My Skyward Sword from shopto said it's at the warehouse, but has not shipped yet.

#2020 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1702 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 17 July 2021 - 04:18 PM

My Skyward Sword from shopto said it's at the warehouse, but has not shipped yet.

Same but my shop4world has already been dispatch

#2021 ecwfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   553 Posts   Joined 18.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2021 - 04:35 PM

Every time I've ordered from Shop 4 they've never provided me with a tracking number.

#2022 MSUHitman   former Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   15088 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2021 - 05:09 PM

Joycon also available on Amazon treasure truck
https://www.amazon.com/ttgo

This is still a thing? F Bezos.

#2023 TidalDreams   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   409 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

TidalDreams

Posted 17 July 2021 - 05:18 PM

This is still a thing? F Bezos.

I don't think a physical treasure truck exists anymore. At least whenever I order from them there's no difference from a regular amazon order.

#2024 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2999 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2021 - 07:48 PM

Every time I've ordered from Shop 4 they've never provided me with a tracking number.

What's your experience been in terms of packing and time in transit. Have no idea which courier they used what with the absence of tracking info

#2025 FlawlesslyFatal  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 17 July 2021 - 08:39 PM

If I remembered correctly, you won't get a tracking from Shop4. However, USPS Informed Delivery should starts tracking it once the package pass through US Custom.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

#2026 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15770 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2021 - 07:13 AM

Pretty sure I'm the only person who ordered one, but how the Fuck has Target been backordered on a BioMutant CE that I pre-ordered in April for 1.5 MONTHS now? They've strung me along with delay approvals in all that time, yet Amazon was happy to sell me one that just arrived today as a backup. Normally I wouldn't care but the Target order was for $30 less via coupons and red card.

Anyone else actually order this and have this nonsense happen? I'm getting to the point I can't trust any retailer to actually deliver. . .

#2027 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Posted 18 July 2021 - 09:42 AM

Anyone know if nba 2k21 $100 edition ever went down in price on Black Friday?

#2028 ecwfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   553 Posts   Joined 18.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2021 - 04:30 PM

What's your experience been in terms of packing and time in transit. Have no idea which courier they used what with the absence of tracking info

About 2-4 weeks for delivery by USPS. I've only ever ordered standard games from them and they've used thin cardboard mailers.

#2029 ElvisTheGreat   Daddy CAGiversary!   194 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

ElvisTheGreat

Posted 18 July 2021 - 10:21 PM

Maybe an unusual place to ask this... I really want that Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook. But I don't necessarily want to pay full retail price... How long do you think it stays available after release? Don't usually buy deluxe editions so I'm unfamiliar with their stock/price drops post release.

#2030 Earendil_aod   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   132 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

Earendil_aod

Posted 18 July 2021 - 10:43 PM

Well shit, glad I came back in this tread... guess I un-gave up. Thanks!!

Yes, me too. Got an order in after trying to get them from Nintendo.

#2031 FlawlesslyFatal  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 18 July 2021 - 11:51 PM

Maybe an unusual place to ask this... I really want that Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook. But I don't necessarily want to pay full retail price... How long do you think it stays available after release? Don't usually buy deluxe editions so I'm unfamiliar with their stock/price drops post release.

If it sell like FF7 Remake Deluxe then there probably won't be much of a discount, but if it couldn't move like Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition, we could see under $30 within 3 months.

#2032 FlawlesslyFatal  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 19 July 2021 - 12:51 AM

Don't remember who was interested in importing Life Is Strange True Colors steelbook, but Amazon DE finally got some and now allowing it to be shipped internationally.

https://www.amazon.d..._lig_dp_it&th=1

On the same note, Amazon DE got some FF7R Intergrade steelbook shipment, game + steelbook for €80

https://www.amazon.d...deogames&sr=1-3

#2033 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 19 July 2021 - 02:56 AM

Don't remember who was interested in importing Life Is Strange True Colors steelbook, but Amazon DE finally got some and now allowing it to be shipped internationally.

https://www.amazon.d..._lig_dp_it&th=1

On the same note, Amazon DE got some FF7R Intergrade steelbook shipment, game + steelbook for €80

https://www.amazon.d...deogames&sr=1-3

Got life is strange.  I didn't like FF7 enough to buy another expensive steelbook and support crappy upgrade systems.

#2034 bradbo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1179 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2021 - 03:26 AM

Ff7 remake battle system on hard is one of the greatest. Inter grade too. Love it

#2035 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   7322 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 19 July 2021 - 03:54 AM

I really enjoyed both the Remake and DLC too. I liked how every character feels unique with the new battle system. Yuffie is also a much better and likeable character than the original. 

#2036 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   24289 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2021 - 01:21 PM

Ff7 remake battle system on hard is one of the greatest. Inter grade too. Love it

I loved the game but I could not get past the first boss on hard. I mean, I struggled a bit on normal too so didn't think hard would be plausible for me but still... Sometimes I wonder how some people get so good at a game and I can't even get past the first boss. 

#2037 Josef   Raising Acts! CAGiversary!   13487 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2021 - 04:42 PM

Got my Cris Tales CE in the mail today.  A bit underwhelming but I wanted to support the developers.  Be warned the outer box wasn't sealed and is extremely flimsy and prone to damages and creasing.  At least it was shipped in a well protected and sturdy shipping box.

#2038 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7123 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 19 July 2021 - 05:11 PM

I loved the game but I could not get past the first boss on hard. I mean, I struggled a bit on normal too so didn't think hard would be plausible for me but still... Sometimes I wonder how some people get so good at a game and I can't even get past the first boss. 

This is how I felt about God of War. I couldn't even get pass the first battle on hard mode. Spent 2 hours before I gave up and just put the game on normal mode.

FFVII Remake is a good game though it took a very long time before the story got interesting. A lot of fan service in the game that degraded the game imo but towards the end the game picked up. Thankfully the battle system is fantastic and kept me going.

#2039 62t   Zune Duck! CAGiversary!   20366 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2021 - 05:28 PM

I ended up playing on easy to beat the last boss of FFVII Intermission

#2040 FlawlesslyFatal  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 19 July 2021 - 05:39 PM

This is how I felt about God of War. I couldn't even get pass the first battle on hard mode. Spent 2 hours before I gave up and just put the game on normal mode.

FFVII Remake is a good game though it took a very long time before the story got interesting. A lot of fan service in the game that degraded the game imo but towards the end the game picked up. Thankfully the battle system is fantastic and kept me going.

Really? I think the first boss is one the easiest boss with all the visual cues to parry. Aside from Sephiroth 1-hit KO at the last battle, Roche (very subtle cues to parry, the one boss I could not parry a single hit) and the Arsenal (straight up endurance fight, if you don't manage MP right for Shell and Protect, you're done!) should be some of the hardest bosses on Hard Mode.

Gotterdammerung makes most bosses easier, so get that before running Hard mode.