$19.99 RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset XBOX@bestbuy now $22.49

thegame956

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
I got my son the 100HX for $14.99 in February this year.  He is pretty tough on headphones and these have lasted.  I think I may pick up this set and put it in the closet in case he needs a new pair down the road.

Anyone know if the Atmos code is account wide, or only for 1 Xbox?  Thanks.

Thanks OP. In for one. We’ll see how this works for either the Xbox Series X, or I need a replacement when using my PSVR.

I saw this comes with 2 years of Dolby Atmos. A few years ago I bought Dolby Atmos for headphones and I still have access to it. It's not a timed subscription. Do that not do that anymore, or is this something different?

I saw this comes with 2 years of Dolby Atmos. A few years ago I bought Dolby Atmos for headphones and I still have access to it. It's not a timed subscription. Do that not do that anymore, or is this something different?
I saw this too. All the internet sleuthing I could do all seems to point to it not being a subscription and being a 1 time purchase so not sure what that's about

I just tried to buy it and it let me go all the way through the process but said it was out of stock when I clicked to confirm the order ☹️

Edit: That was for shipping to home. I just tried again for in store pickup and it worked! It says Jan 7 is the estimated pickup date

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice OP, thanks. My son plows through headsets so I'm always looking for an affordable spare.

It's Plantronics, too - which is a decent brand. https://www.dolby.com/experience/headphones/rig-400hx/

In case anyone is wondering, you can get full func via PC with a cable like this - https://www.amazon.com/Maeline-Female-Plated-Headphone-Splitter/dp/B00PYZ2BT4/.
Note plantronics no longer makes the rig headsets they sold it to another company....i want to say nacon

How do they get away with calling it 3D audio when it's just stereo? Doesn't that mean it's just 2 channels?

Wanted this as an X-Mas gift for the grandkid, so instead of waiting until 1/7/21, I had Target PM.

Price shows as $22.49, still hell of a deal!
Many Thanks, OP!

Wanted this as an X-Mas gift for the grandkid, so instead of waiting until 1/7/21, I had Target PM.

Price shows as $22.49, still hell of a deal!
Many Thanks, OP!

bread's done
Back