Free $5 gift card in Xbox email titled Gifts for gamers made easy

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I received this email yesterday. Scroll down until you see a deer moving and click on it. You’ll be directed to a page that says “You’ve found the hidden surprise in the Xbox newsletter”. From there just click redeem.

Must be redeemed by January 15 and spent within 90 days.

Thanks for letting me know about this. Instead of a moving deer, my email had a black present with green ribbon moving in it.

Thanks for this! I had a jiggling present package next to the trophy near the bottom of the email that I clicked and got the $5.

I definitely would have missed this one if not for the heads-up, thanks. Title of email was “Gifts for gamers made easy”. Mine had the shaking gift box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I wasn’t signed up for these. Now that I am, I will get spam daily and then unsubscribe a day before the next gift comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this, I had just read and trashed the email before seeing this post, went back and got my &5 from the jiggling present.

Thanks, OP. I had to click 'view as webpage' to get the shaking present to show up, because it didn't show up in my email, but I also got it.

I searched Xbox in my email and found it! I didn't have a deer in mind it was a trophy that I had to click towards the bottom of the page. Thanks for the heads up!

bread's done
Back