- - - - -

GameFly Year End Sale + 10% Off Acessories & Collectibles

#1 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   18058 Posts   Joined 18.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 December 2020 - 08:52 PM

https://www.gamefly....ore/yearendsale

10% off accessories and collectibles with the code END2020

#2 jeebert   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:27 PM

And Fast N the Furious for only $10!!! What would VinD do?

#3 ElvisTheGreat   Daddy CAGiversary!   162 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

ElvisTheGreat

Posted 22 December 2020 - 10:03 PM

Avengers only $14.99. Jesus

#4 Kerig   PSForsaken no longer! CAGiversary!   6261 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2020 - 04:04 AM

GI Joe for $12.99? oooh kay, fine...it was in Shipwreck's top 5 after all.

#5 kobeisgod   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   848 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

kobeisgod

Posted 23 December 2020 - 05:52 AM

GI Joe for $12.99? oooh kay, fine...it was in Shipwreck's top 5 after all.

Is $12.99 worth playing a bad game just for the nostalgia? Very tempted but will hold off for <$10. Should have held off on avengers for $19 last month too

#6 Strider Turbulence EX  

Strider Turbulence EX

Posted 23 December 2020 - 06:37 AM

Is the GI Joe game bad? I've heard almost nothing about it.

#7 redreflect   I am the Wolf CAGiversary!   1469 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

redreflect

Posted 23 December 2020 - 07:18 AM

Picked up Mafia Definitive Edition for $15 for PS4. That was the sweet spot for me.

#8 Budloc480  

Budloc480

Posted 23 December 2020 - 01:16 PM

Decided to jump on Gi Joe. Good for a few nostalgia moments and cheapest I've seen it

#9 drmelzar  

drmelzar

Posted 23 December 2020 - 02:12 PM

Am I the only one who doesn't use GameFly because most discs I got from them in the past didn't work and came chipped? Those discs aren't good to be putting in your systems. Little pieces can flake off and screw with them. I remember putting in game after game and my PS4 could not read the discs they were so bad. Only time I've experienced that was with GameFly.

#10 drmelzar  

drmelzar

Posted 23 December 2020 - 02:13 PM

And yeah I got Joe day 1 from BBY. Oh well.

#11 Spring Roll  

Spring Roll

Posted 23 December 2020 - 08:43 PM

Never had an issue with GameFly. I suggest it to all my students. Good value for young broke gamers.

#12 MulderYuffie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1200 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

MulderYuffie

Posted 24 December 2020 - 07:02 PM

Cadence of Hyrule and Pikmin 3 Deluxe should come with the cases yes?

#13 ElvisTheGreat   Daddy CAGiversary!   162 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

ElvisTheGreat

Posted 24 December 2020 - 09:30 PM

Cadence of Hyrule and Pikmin 3 Deluxe should come with the cases yes?

Can't think of an instance where I bought any game and it wasn't complete.

#14 Strider Turbulence EX  

Strider Turbulence EX

Posted 24 December 2020 - 11:26 PM

Some games are disc only (Resident Evil 3 and ps2 games) but it will be marked as such on the description page.

#15 MulderYuffie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1200 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

MulderYuffie

Posted 25 December 2020 - 01:16 AM

Thanks guys! I got RE3 from them (they quickly replied to an email and refund) and it was disc only not expecting it so I guess I was a lil paranoid as my switch collection is complete and every game prior from them was too. Thanks again!

#16 roren1800  

roren1800

Posted 25 December 2020 - 07:21 PM

Got Pathfinder for 12.99; cheapest I've seen it anywhere by far. By the way, does GameFly not do the 'Keep' option anymore ? Didn't see it on any PS4 games. I remember some time ago I'd see the Keep prices on some games only if you were a member and it was pretty good so I'd sub for a month to rent and keep some games at good prices...

#17 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2164 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 December 2020 - 03:20 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't use GameFly because most discs I got from them in the past didn't work and came chipped? Those discs aren't good to be putting in your systems. Little pieces can flake off and screw with them. I remember putting in game after game and my PS4 could not read the discs they were so bad. Only time I've experienced that was with GameFly.

I’ve had a GameFly membership for 4 years now, and have purchased a ton of “used” games from them too, and have actually never had an issue, and all my consoles have never had issues either.

#18 drmelzar  

drmelzar

Posted 26 December 2020 - 03:23 AM

That's good to know, however that hasn't been the case for me. The last games I got from my last monthly membership literally didn't read in my system they were so bad. But there was a time when I bought a PS3 game or two that worked flawlessly and were in good shape. I just can't do inconsistency like that. So although their prices can be out of this world, and I think their customer service is pretty good, I can't do GameFly anymore. I do hope nobody else has issues though.

#19 ElvisTheGreat   Daddy CAGiversary!   162 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

ElvisTheGreat

Posted 26 December 2020 - 03:35 AM

That's good to know, however that hasn't been the case for me. The last games I got from my last monthly membership literally didn't read in my system they were so bad. But there was a time when I bought a PS3 game or two that worked flawlessly and were in good shape. I just can't do inconsistency like that. So although their prices can be out of this world, and I think their customer service is pretty good, I can't do GameFly anymore. I do hope nobody else has issues though.

For what it's worth, I bought 2 PS4 games from them years ago (2014ish) that obviously came with the infamous chips. Neither read. I returned them, they sent me replacement copies that also had chips, and they worked. Don't recall if I've purchased another game from them since.