PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership (Digital Code) $39.89

I want to buy the 12 months of PlayStation plus but seems like I read on reddit a person claims they got banned. That isn't possible is it? Isn't cdkeys legit?

Does these codes expire?
I won’t have time to use them (I mean play on PSN, not redeem them), until maybe next month, but want to get them while they’re under $30.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought PS+ codes from them a couple times.  Was going to get another one but it rejected my PayPal.  Transaction went through like it worked, got a transaction number but CDKeys immediately sent me an email that said they were "unable to process my order".  PayPal lists the transaction as "Cancelled" and did not deduct the money.  I was willing to get another one but not willing to have to jump through hoops for it at a grey market code site.  Not being able to accept a perfectly good PayPal with no issues is a pretty good hint to just walk away.

Just snagged it paying with PayPal easy peasy. I bought multiple codes from them before and never had an issue. I'm happy every time I use them.

If you do have an issue, such as I did one time where their site messed up and charged me without delivering a code, it was a pain to get my refund. It took about 1 and a half months. Other than that my other ones that went through fine were without issues. Just not fun to deal with support, so I hope it doesn't happen to anyone.

Just snagged it paying with PayPal easy peasy. I bought multiple codes from them before and never had an issue. I'm happy every time I use them.
I think the moral of the story people are trying to get across is it works great until it doesn't. And when it doesn't it might be as easy as the charge not processing for some unknown reason or you might have to deal with very spotty/painful customer service. Buyer beware with CDKeys.

Gang... If you search on CDkeys for "PSN+", the search page will show the old price. If you click the picture it shows $29.97. Go back to the search page and add to cart from there. It added with the lowest price. Got 3 for $80.07!

Please stop posting these! I can’t resist, I’m good until 2030 now, I just can’t stop. Someone help me stop.

Please stop posting these! I can’t resist, I’m good until 2030 now, I just can’t stop. Someone help me stop.
237bf9ddace3c3bcfba41fb9d547947f.gif

First time using CDkeys.  Been hearing about them for over a decade but was always weary.  This price was amazing though and being able to use paypal is great.

Went through fine and redeemed luckily without issues.

Thanks for posting.  Amazon and other sites are rarely having sales on PS+ subs lately and they are even more rarely this cheap.

Do they email you a code to enter on the Playstation Store? Or is there a tab in your account on CD Keys site where it'll show up after purchase? I haven't used them before and wondering how it works.

Do they email you a code to enter on the Playstation Store? Or is there a tab in your account on CD Keys site where it'll show up after purchase? I haven't used them before and wondering how it works.
They will email you the link to their site and on there, you reveal the code.

Tried 2 days ago to checkout with paypal and got an error. I've bought a code from them months ago and it worked fine then so don't know what's the hold up now. I even tried it again after the first attempt and same error. 

Tried 2 days ago to checkout with paypal and got an error. I've bought a code from them months ago and it worked fine then so don't know what's the hold up now. I even tried it again after the first attempt and same error.
People say to try different browsers, not logging in and or using your phone.

I disabled my adblocker and it worked. Thought it was a weird solution since I got through the whole process and then it told me my payment didn't go through with both paypal and cc, but it worked.

First time I tried their site earlier today, my CC blocked it for being fraudulent and didn't go through. Can't beat a year of PSN+ for less than $26.

I finally tried to buy one and I done it twice but it keeps going back to my cart like I haven't checked out yet. When I look under orders it says no orders. Will it still charge my card? I hope not but I assume it will. 

I finally tried to buy one and I done it twice but it keeps going back to my cart like I haven't checked out yet. When I look under orders it says no orders. Will it still charge my card? I hope not but I assume it will.
It happens to me each and every time I purchase something from their site. Perhaps your card is seeing it as a fraudulent charge like I mentioned a few posts up. Check your credit/debit card site perhaps? I get a text message for any fraudulent charges and have to reply with Y to the text.

Ahh, I miss these every time they're super low. I think in my ten+ years of PS Plus I've always paid full price. CDKey gods, I pray to you for a discount.

bread's done
Back