Crash 4 for PS4 - $24.99 GameFly Sale

Thanks for posting, maybe I’m just an old man but when I rented crash 4 at launch it was the complete opposite experience of the first three.

The game has plenty of content (playable characters, miscellaneous levels) but compared to 1-3 the levels were about four times the size. The boxes to completely gem and 100% the levels went from 20-80 per level on the original trilogy to about 200-300 per level.

I think I remember something about a no death run too. It’s a time sync that can be frustrating but well worth the price if you’re into that

I actually love the 4th game. Honestly hard for me to go back to the others now. Just the perfect blend of nostalgia and modernization.

I'm really enjoying it. I'm playing in classic mode and am always at 99 lives but the game is definitely difficult. Something that's been missing for a while in 3d platformers. 

Yeah getting the Platinum trophy will be impossible for 99%+ of people. I platted Crash Trilogy but this game is way harder just because perfect runs, Platinum Relics. If you could just go through the level without dying that's one thing, but to have to go through and get all crates is just fucking insane. Some of the placement is extremely cheap. It's also very hard to judge distance. I play with jump assist off so I'd probably turn it on for those runs.

Buy the cheaper crash set and you’ll get the same experience. Rented 4 and wasn’t a fan, more of the blah blah blah same.
That’s what I, and others want. It’s called Crash Bandicoot. You want the same experience. You’re one of those who wants something categorically different and that’s what developers tried to do with it the years and years following the first 3 games. Guess what that resulted in? Terrible games and a ruined franchise with no more sales that became dormant until they remade the classic games with the classic design. So please, go play something else if you don’t like the video game ‘Crash Bandicoot’.

People erroneously always want something ‘different’, they’re oblivious to the fact that the different things are unequivocally worse. It’s like Apple releasing square iPhones again after having rounded iPhones. Of course you don’t want square phones again, they’re far less comfortable, it makes absolutely no sense. Change for the sake of change gets you into trouble.

It’s like Apple releasing square iPhones again after having rounded iPhones. Of course you don’t want square phones again, they’re far less comfortable, it makes absolutely no sense. Change for the sake of change gets you into trouble.
Your iphone comparison is wrong though because originally they were that shape and now they are making them in that shape again... and you are saying it's bad... but them making crash like the old way after all the change is good.

Side note... I'm actually more interested in the iphone 12 mini than the bigger iphone. Smaller phone... fits in pockets better... more comfortable IMO.

bread's done
Back