* * * * * 2 votes

Nintendo $70 eshop code $50 at Walmart

#121 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16726 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2021 - 02:06 AM

Man, at some point you got to ask yourself if all of this frustration and time calling reps, filing with the BBB, contacting the FTC, hiring a lawyer, writing posts about evil corporations and fraud, going on Dr. Phil to have it out with Sam Walmart's family, is really worth the 20$ you saved....

I mean who knew CAG had so many Karens?

#122 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   5806 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2021 - 02:40 AM

We’re organizing ... holding a protest in the Walmart parking lot this Saturday ... Stop the steal! 🥴

#123 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2144 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2021 - 08:44 PM

Damn I’m glad I just sighed when they canceled my order and just moved on.

#124 Ather   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   733 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2021 - 08:45 PM

Man, at some point you got to ask yourself if all of this frustration and time calling reps, filing with the BBB, contacting the FTC, hiring a lawyer, writing posts about evil corporations and fraud, going on Dr. Phil to have it out with Sam Walmart's family, is really worth the 20$ you saved....

Well I would go on Springer, but I feel sorry for all those chairs.

#125 Jinx300   CAG in Training CAG in Training   4 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:14 AM

Awesome

#126 SRL1  

Posted Yesterday, 04:22 AM

We’re organizing ... holding a protest in the Walmart parking lot this Saturday ... Stop the steal!

let's all storm walmart headquarter!

#127 Evacuator   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   16 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Evacuator

Posted Yesterday, 05:08 PM

Be careful guys...

The way the internet is being cracked down on, joking about storming a Wal-Mart will get you tossed in the van...

#128 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16726 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:30 PM

Be careful guys...

The way the internet is being cracked down on, joking about storming a Wal-Mart will get you tossed in the van...

The Walmart van?