Amazon UPS store return not on tracking

Vinny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
I did the UPS Store drop off (where you take the items, and give them to the UPS store employee and they box/return them) to return 3 items. They gave me a receipt and it has a tracking number, and after a week, the tracking still shows "UPS awaiting item". 

Anyone ever have this happen to them? I'm just happy I saved the receipt, I normally throw those things away. I'm not sure how I prove to Amazon I dropped off my items since the tracking doesn't show anything. 

I did the UPS Store drop off (where you take the items, and give them to the UPS store employee and they box/return them) to return 3 items. They gave me a receipt and it has a tracking number, and after a week, the tracking still shows "UPS awaiting item".

Anyone ever have this happen to them? I'm just happy I saved the receipt, I normally throw those things away. I'm not sure how I prove to Amazon I dropped off my items since the tracking doesn't show anything.
as long as you got the receipt your golden. It could be a system update issue. No worries I have been dealing with them for years

I had this happen to me, too. I think (I don't remember for sure) it took 2 to 3 weeks to resolve. I contacted Amazon, too, (via chat) because I was concerned.

bread's done
Back