Social Media Associate for Cheap Ass Gamer Job Listing.

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Social Media Associate for Cheap Ass Gamer

Key Responsibilities

Create Instagram Posts on Deals Cheap Ass Gamer Reports on

Create Instagram Stories on Deals Cheap Ass Gamer Reports on

Reply to any Instagram questions the Cheap Ass Gamer community has on a deal

Required Qualifications

Graphic design experience (online portfolio required)

Experience in using Instagram

Submitting weekly reports

Free to Work 1-2 Hours Every Sunday-Thursday

Able to work from home, must have a PC with photo editing software.

Pluses

Has run an Instagram Business Account Before

Has a basic to moderate knowledge of video games

Keeps up with current video game related news

Email resume to: [email protected]

Is the position still open? I'm very interested in this position, but I'm not sure I have the right graphic design portfolio.However, I have worked for a popular Instagram profile promotion company, so I have a good understanding of how it all works and could be a helpful employee. Please email if this position is still open, preferably in private message. I don't know if it makes sense to write to the email attached. Respectfully, Scott.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, thanks to social networks, many opportunities have appeared. Firstly, there are new vacancies for people to work. They can be managers and maintain accounts. And also, social networks are extraordinary in that you can use them to develop absolutely any business. And it doesn't matter what kind of product you sell or what type of service you provide. The main thing is to observe the algorithms of the social network correctly. If you take Instagram, for example, then you can quickly get your audience there. Thanks to the purchase of views and likes of real people from the platform https://megafamous.com/buy-instagram-views

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back