Is anyone else not able to buy things via CDKeys? (Help)

Nickk_Jones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
So for over a week now I've desperately been trying to purchase a PS PLUS 12 month subscription through CD Keys. I've only made two small purchases through them over a year ago in the past but both went through perfectly with no issues.

In the last week I've tried to buy this sub with 3 different cards, two Visa one Mastercard and I've also tried through Paypal. Every single time it either accepts the purchase and then instantly tells me it didn't go through, or it stops the order right away without going through. I've checked every account to make sure funds were more than enough. I've tried using different devices to order through and 3 different browsers as well. I emailed them and got some generic message telling me to do all the things I've already done with no real help.

If anyone has any ideas or information please let me know.

So for over a week now I've desperately been trying to purchase a PS PLUS 12 month subscription through CD Keys. I've only made two small purchases through them over a year ago in the past but both went through perfectly with no issues.

In the last week I've tried to buy this sub with 3 different cards, two Visa one Mastercard and I've also tried through Paypal. Every single time it either accepts the purchase and then instantly tells me it didn't go through, or it stops the order right away without going through. I've checked every account to make sure funds were more than enough. I've tried using different devices to order through and 3 different browsers as well. I emailed them and got some generic message telling me to do all the things I've already done with no real help.

If anyone has any ideas or information please let me know
If your using a vpn you have to disable it

bread's done
Back