Gamestop DOTD: $19 Sandisk microSD+adapter N Switch

Great price! WD Legion is a very solid game. I'm not a big fan of WD 1&2 (1 was clunky and 2 was too woke and goofy), but this one is different enough to make it fun. To be honest, there are a lot of game mechanics that I like better than Cyberpunk.

Online only, but online orders can be picked up in stores if you don’t want to pay shipping. Stores generally don’t match online prices. Never hurts to ask though.
Thanks for the reply, I have a coupon that only works in store so I guess I'll stop in and ask.

lol at Wii U port that's been out a long time $43, and used too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
lol at Wii U port that's been out a long time $43, and used too.
Way to contribute to the thread newbie. Since you are new here, just know that cag16 often stacks with pre-owned. Some people also never had a wiiu. Certainly better than paying $60.

Way to contribute to the thread newbie. Since you are new here, just know that cag16 often stacks with pre-owned. Some people also never had a wiiu. Certainly better than paying $60.
They aren't wrong. $43 is not a good price for a used copy of donkey kong. A new copy was on sale recently for $40.

Lmao @ taking what I said personally like you did. Are you gamestop? How is being new to a place an insult? You were never new?

Lmao @ taking what I said personally like you did. Are you gamestop? How is being new to a place an insult? You were never new?
Not taken personally newb. Just providing info. Cag16 is a promo code that will give you additional 16% discount at checkout for preowned games at GameStop.com. It’s one of the long-standing benefits of this website.

I’ve been around here longer than you have and the cag16 discount has slipped my mind more than once. You’re 40 years old stop being rude to people. You should know better.
Not taken personally newb. Just providing info. Cag16 is a promo code that will give you additional 16% discount at checkout for preowned games at GameStop.com. It’s one of the long-standing benefits of this website.

bread's done
Back