CAGcast #673: Double Trash Situation

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks PSVR 2, Street Fighter in Fortnite, Anthem’s fate, Diablo II Remaster, Hogwarts game controversies and so much more!

Download (1 hr 18 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Go to www.hellofresh.com/12cagcast and use code 12cagcast to get 12 free meals including free shipping!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Glass Animals - Heat Waves (Oliver Heldens Remix)
Outro - Burger King Commercial Specialty Sandwich 80's

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a guy who loves to judge and point the finger at others any and every time something isn't done his way, don't you think booking a 65 person buffet in a small room is a poor choice right now? Come on man...

I never really understood ASMR until Wombat described putting fries and nuggets on a jr bacon cheeseburger. That got me pregnant.

For a guy who loves to judge and point the finger at others any and every time something isn't done his way, don't you think booking a 65 person buffet in a small room is a poor choice right now? Come on man...
The event is late fall 2021. Every one will be vaccinated.

Too much political talk again.....though it was related to a video-gaming news story, so whatever.

Also, big ups to that CAG who wrote in about Wombats documentary spoilage. Agree.

Lastly, please put the audio from the raid as the outro to the podcast. I got a chuckle out of the BK commercial but the raids are super entertaining to hear, and we only get about half of them on the audio podcast. 

Anyone else getting the CAGcast late, lately? I want to say the last 2-3 episodes haven't shown up in Google Podcasts (android) until 4-5 days later than usual. I think the last one "Damn" was a full week. I just assumed the guys took a week off.

It's Sunday am and still no sign of it.

Anyone else getting the CAGcast late, lately? I want to say the last 2-3 episodes haven't shown up in Google Podcasts (android) until 4-5 days later than usual. I think the last one "Damn" was a full week. I just assumed the guys took a week off.

Sorry, should be fixed in a few.

Yeah I started looking for it on Youtube since it shows up there a day or so earlier. I'd rather listen to the podcast version myself.

Hey guys, I don't know if you just selectively pick out the negative comments but I can't help but shake my head about the stuff people care to complain about. You guys provide free entertainment with an incredible consistency, and if you happen to say something I don't agree with, it doesn't take away from that. In fact, I would say it adds to the value of the conversation. People on the internet can be incredible, I hope you don't take all the comments to heart - always know that every complainer takes the time to complain, but many of us simply enjoy in silence. I've listened to the CAGcast for 10 years know, started as a little boy looking for a podcast while walking the dog, and you guys happened to be in the iTunes charts - different times back then. Keep up the great work, thank you for all the episodes, and greetings from Germany! (Please don't read this with a German accent, Wombat :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to your fast food talk, I had to get a BK Original Chicken Sandwich for the first time in 10 or maybe 15 years.... and it is indeed the exact same smell, taste and texture as it always has been.  I don't know if I'm thanking you or mad at you about this....

Also thoughts on the Coke Insider this year Wombat? I hear last year was a lot better

Just wanted to point out that JK Rowling will make money off of the Hogwarts Legacy game, she makes money off anything Harry Potter related, and the dude is really high up at Avalanche Studios. 

I was never a fan of Wendy's until a co-worker introduced me to the Baconator a few years ago.  Talk about a new love affair, I get a couple a month now.  The Baconator is still awesome after all these years since I first tried it.

You know what else is still awesome after all these years?  The Offspring

As for gaming, I think Cheapy is right about Metroid.  I doubt we'll see it until it's time to launch the next Nintendo console.  Nintendo has essentially turned the Switch into the WiiU2, the first ever Greatest Hits console on launch day.  It seems like they gave most of their developers this generation off.  Why develop new games when they can trot out the old and charge more than their original SRP?   They're even running out of WiiU games to recycle and are diving into the Wii with Skyward Sword and Mario Galaxy.  Yes there's plenty of hyperbole here, but in addition to Metroid are we ever going to see Waverace or F-Zero again?  Miyamoto said Pikmin 4 was nearing completion in 2015, where'd that go?  

bread's done
Back