CAGcast #675: Everything is a Truck

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Microsoft's Bethesda acquisition, Meyers Leonard, TMNT, Sir Lovelot, Evo\Wave, and WandaVision spoilers after the show!

Download (1 hr 35 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Go to www.hellofresh.com/cagcast12 and use code cagcast12 to get 12 free meals including free shipping!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Nader Razdar - Get Ur Freak On (Kevin McKay Extended Remix)
Outro - Frank Howley Raid

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wombat,

You really have to find a way to stress better.  I live Connecticut and work in New York.  I'm in my early 50s. have diabetes and a relatively recent heart surgery. I was deemed an essential worker and have been in the office since April 1, 2020 and I can't sign up for the vaccine either.  My doctors have told me that things would be difficult if not fatal should I get Covid.  I still have a family to support and have to deal with it which means going to the office every day, wearing masks and following all the safety protocols.  

I worry for you Wombat when I hear the anxiety that's comes through whenever anything to do with Covid comes up.  Spring is coming soon.  We're all going to be able to get vaccinated and get through this.  Just keep doing everything to stay safe and you will be fine.  As someone with real heart problems I will tell you that stress can kill you just as easy as Covid.  You have a beautiful family who are counting on you so please take care of yourself and a find a way to chill out.  

Cheapy calling everything a truck is the equivalent of people that call all sodas, "Coke."   Not sure if Shipwreck lives South enough to hear that, but it's a thing.

As for WandaVision (keeping it spoiler free), saying this was supposed to be the third of fourth thing in MCU2 (or whatever it's called) is a copout.  Outside of Guardians of the Galaxy, none of these movies or shows stand on their own.  They only exist to push people into the "next" thing and it's a disservice to the current story they're trying to tell.  Even saying this was supposed to be the "little" Marvel project amongst bigger things is equally silly.  Sure it got more attention when people are starved for content but the show should absolutely stand on it's own, big or little.

WandaVision episodes 1-9 was amazing and unique television.  Episode 10 shit the bed when they had to Marvel-it-up and dangle the next thing.  There's no reason this couldn't have been a closed ended story except to push people forward.  

I think you guys missed an opportunity to educate the non-Jewish listeners on the origins of this k-word and why it is offensive. Not everyone keeps up with video game news. So when you guys kept saying K word, I didn’t know what word you were actually referring to because I’ve never heard it before. A quick Google search quickly solve that problem but your thoughts on the subject matter would have been helpful. Anyways great show as always!

The gang talks Microsoft's Bethesda acquisition, Meyers Leonard, TMNT, Sir Lovelot, Evo\Wave, and WandaVision spoilers after the show!

Download (1 hr 35 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Go to www.hellofresh.com/cagcast12 and use code cagcast12 to get 12 free meals including free shipping!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Nader Razdar - Get Ur Freak On (Kevin McKay Extended Remix)
Outro - Frank Howley Raid

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.
The Holocaust is not a tool meant to add weight to your point, argument or assertion. It is a singular event that saw 6 million men, woman and children driven to their graves. So put it down, think twice or don't speak. Not looking for this to get read, I'm just exhausted with people doing this.

Oh, and further more they died with more grace, grit and invention then most of us will ever live with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great show guys. It was like listening to a fantasy out of Wandavision. 

• Cheapy with anything bigger than a Chevette is a truck. ( trust him, he read some car mags in 7th grade)
  • Shipwreck in the land on mythical Targets thinking COVID vaccines are just available for everyone. I am surprised they aren’t already on clearance at Target in OH. 

bread's done
Back