Lot of Apple Boxes (iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Pencil, etc)

Dusk

aDuskOddity
Feedback
438 (100%)
Not sure anyone needs these here, but could be nice for resellers, collectors, etc. Have it on ebay just in case, but figured I'd post them here as well.

This is a lot for a bunch of empty Apple product boxes and all of them comes with the instruction book. Everything is in really good condition. I will marker off the serial numbers so please know that ahead of time. These are all legit boxes and instructions from Apple. Again, no items are included with these boxes, other than the instruction manuals. Hard to gauge the price for this, but most of these boxes are typically $5-15+ on ebay each, so I am open to offers.

Contents:

- iPad Pro 64GB 11” Silver

- iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB Graphite

- iPhone 12 Pro 128GB Gold

- iPhone XS 64GB Space Gray

- iPhone XS 64GB Gold

- Apple TV 4k 2021

- Apple TV 4k 2021

- Apple TV 4k 2021

- AirPod Pro

- AirPod Pro

- Apple Pencil 2nd Generation

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with a lot of stuff. Going to continue to put things on eBay in the next few days and other sites as well so could disappear quickly. I will be listing a few more items here soon as well, including two nice switches. Stay tuned and feel free to send offers my way. Thanks.

Happy Monday, I think. Prices were lowered slightly, already selling a good amount of stuff and only a few things are on eBay, but will be heading there within a few days. Thanks.

Added printer ink I found and lowered prices. Still haven't listed on ebay but will soon. I will round down on shipping prices more than likely.

bread's done
Back