Monster Hunter Rise Pro Controller Back in Stock at Amazon

coolduck

CAGiversary!
https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Controller-Monster-Hunter-Rise/dp/B08WWG2HQH?ref_=Oct_s9_apbd_onr_hd_bw_bHiBNH9&pf_rd_r=0ZBT0K543JB8W6XM1BW1&pf_rd_p=d57d0d8e-6ad4-59c1-b21e-bc5bf5297ce7&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-10&pf_rd_t=BROWSE&pf_rd_i=16227128011

the link in case you need it. i dont know how long theyre going to restock these but the price im seeing here is 75 bucks, which is actually msrp for this controller. says sold and shipped by amazon.

i doubt it will ever get cheaper, so hope you get one if you want it.

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Controller-Monster-Hunter-Rise/dp/B08WWG2HQH?ref_=Oct_s9_apbd_onr_hd_bw_bHiBNH9&pf_rd_r=0ZBT0K543JB8W6XM1BW1&pf_rd_p=d57d0d8e-6ad4-59c1-b21e-bc5bf5297ce7&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-10&pf_rd_t=BROWSE&pf_rd_i=16227128011

the link in case you need it. i dont know how long theyre going to restock these but the price im seeing here is 75 bucks, which is actually msrp for this controller. says sold and shipped by amazon.

i doubt it will ever get cheaper, so hope you get one if you want it.

Read the fine print, not actually in stock until April 26.

I own one pro controller which I got on sale a whole $6 off or something back then. I rarely use it though using my Switch portable about 90% of the time. I would use it for Zelda BOTW, Super Mario Odyssey and Smash. Decent controller, but I just rarely use it, though everything is decent other than the just OK directional pad. Not sure I want to spend so much on another one when I rarely use this one. If it had Miku on it though.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Still in stock for prime now. Logistically spread out for 1 day shipping in multiple warehouses even! 

Looks like amazon also has most of the other special edition pro controllers (like Smash / Splatoon / XB2) in (supposedly) New non-fake condition for ~100 thru resellers. Personally I don't care much for any of the designs... hopefully a Zelda one soon!  :bomb:

Just got mine today, that great 7 day prime shipping for you.  Haven't opened to look at it as of yet, hoping the MH Rise Split Pad Pro comes back instock soon to go along with it.

bread's done
Back