Have: MLB The Show 21 Xbox dual entitlement disc. W: PayPal

chriscolbert

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Edit: this is on hold as none of the codes from the physical deluxe editions are working so I don't know how they are going to resolve it. I did go with the XBox version instead so updating the OP.

Looking for $50 shipped or best offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the ps5 code will still require the ps4 disc to play unfortunately (they made it pretty complicated this year).

Great deal for just the ps4 disc tho. I'm getting the digi deluxe for ps5 then I'll try it on game pass next week as well.

Super excited to rip some packs tonight!

I think the ps5 code will still require the ps4 disc to play unfortunately (they made it pretty complicated this year).

Great deal for just the ps4 disc tho. I'm getting the digi deluxe for ps5 then I'll try it on game pass next week as well.

Super excited to rip some packs tonight!
Dang you're right. That's so ridiculous. I've modified the OP. Thanks for the heads up!

That is lame. I thought they included a digital copy of the PS5 version was to accommodate those with digital systems.
Yeah so stupid. But when I was at GameStop yesterday pre-ordering it they had them behind the counter and I thought it was weird that the PS version was only branded as PS4 but now that makes sense since all of those obviously have disc drives. I still figured it would be easier to recoup some cost with the PS version vs the Xbox since it's on Game Pass lol

bread's done
Back