The history of mega Man documentary part two

Thank you for sharing this, I'm looking forward to watching it sometime soon.  Your hard work is much appreciated!

BTW, Chris "CJ" Johnston (@superpac on Twitter; lead host of the long-running PlayerOne Podcast and former EGM editor) started a website last year with the goal of highlighting great content like this that often gets lost in the Google and YouTube algorithms:   secondplayer.net

You might consider reaching out to him to get your channel featured on his URL, I bet he'd be more than happy to do so.

Thank you for sharing this, I'm looking forward to watching it sometime soon. Your hard work is much appreciated!

BTW, Chris "CJ" Johnston (@superpac on Twitter; lead host of the long-running PlayerOne Podcast and former EGM editor) started a website last year with the goal of highlighting great content like this that often gets lost in the Google and YouTube algorithms: secondplayer.net

You might consider reaching out to him to get your channel featured on his URL, I bet he'd be more than happy to do so.
Excellent, I will do just that. Thanks a lot :)

Thank you for sharing this, I'm looking forward to watching it sometime soon. Your hard work is much appreciated!

BTW, Chris "CJ" Johnston (@superpac on Twitter; lead host of the long-running PlayerOne Podcast and former EGM editor) started a website last year with the goal of highlighting great content like this that often gets lost in the Google and YouTube algorithms: secondplayer.net

BTW, I did reach out to him but never heard back. Thank you though

Sorry that I'm just seeing this now, I don't frequent CAG very often these days.  I'm sorry that CJ never responded to you.

He goes by Superpac on Twitter, maybe try reaching him there:  https://twitter.com/superpac

Here's the PlayerOnePodcast Twittter account:  https://twitter.com/p1podcast (use hashtag #askp1p, that's what they monitor for show questions)

Awesome to see that you continue to put out new content, looks like I have lots of great stuff to catch up on.  God bless!

bread's done
Back