* * * * - 5 votes

EA Play 12 Month Subscription for Xbox (Digital Code) - $25.59

#31 hamadto  

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:05 AM

Microsoft has 3-Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial Subscription for $1

#32 inkcil   Banception...Baseball Ban in a Best Buy CAGiversary!   1598 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 May 2021 - 04:37 AM

Wouldn't work for me but I had a $1 for 1 month sub expire about 10 days ago. 

#33 MalakianXVII   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   94 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

MalakianXVII

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:10 PM

FYI, 12 month EA Play codes now only convert to 2 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

#34 bill123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1288 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:52 PM

FYI, 12 month EA Play codes now only convert to 2 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

I know it throws up that warning now, but as of yesterday it was still giving 4 months. Has anyone tried today?

#35 bmfrosty   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

bmfrosty

Posted 17 May 2021 - 10:41 PM

I had a sub expire in January.  Kept forgetting to cancel until then since my xbox had been collecting dust since June.  

I'm ineligible for the $1 deal.

#36 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11132 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2021 - 11:05 PM

**deleted
Wrong thread**

#37 waffletower  

waffletower

Posted 18 May 2021 - 02:41 AM

Tried getting my brother to wait for a deal because his Ultimate is up and I saw the EA deal. Instead a friend sent him a 3 months GamePass membership that cost $25 and converted to a single month of Ultimate -_-

Might take the 3 months for $1 deal. Just saw it on Facebook and it looks like I'm eligible since I never turn the darn console on anymore (quit playing RDR 2 a while ago and intimidated by the thought of picking it back up).

#38 Lumas101  

Posted 25 May 2021 - 01:41 AM

I know it throws up that warning now, but as of yesterday it was still giving 4 months. Has anyone tried today?

Does anyone have an update on this? I purchased 12 months EA Play but was a little hesitant about completing the redemption since it said only two months. If it’s still granting four, I’ll go ahead and redeem.

#39 kobe92  

Posted 25 May 2021 - 01:55 AM

Does anyone have an update on this? I purchased 12 months EA Play but was a little hesitant about completing the redemption since it said only two months. If it’s still granting four, I’ll go ahead and redeem.

Xbox also updated there website. If any one is willing to redeem and check, it would be great. 

As for now, I updated the thread to avoid confusion.

#40 Lumas101  

Posted 25 May 2021 - 02:09 AM

Xbox also updated there website. If any one is willing to redeem and check, it would be great.

As for now, I updated the thread to avoid confusion.

Thanks. I got in touch with an Xbox rep and asked if there was any way I could be granted the four months instead of two since I had used this gift card before. She said if I wait until my sub expires, and then claim the code and rejoin GPU, I will be able to get a full year of GPU. I don’t see that actually working, but I have screen caps so maybe they’ll at least honor the four months when the time comes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

#41 bill123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1288 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 May 2021 - 11:24 AM

Someone tried recently and it now just converts to 2 months. The deal is now over unfortunately.

#42 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   1687 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 09 June 2021 - 03:42 AM

I had no idea until I read the last few posts that it's only converting to two months now. I'm glad I hesitated and didn't buy another 12 month code. It would've been a waste of money.