Xbox Series X|S Wireless Gaming Headset In Stock At Target.com, $99.99 MSRP

barchi01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
493 (100%)
Xbox Series X|S Wireless Gaming Headset In Stock At Target.com (Some Store Locations Have Available Pick Up).

https://www.target.com/p/xbox-series-x-s-wireless-gaming-headset/-/A-82420424#lnk=sametab

Nice to get them at retail MSRP $99.99 (minus 5% for Target Red Card Customers)

Get them while you can, these keep getting picked up by scalpers, hence $150.00 + price tag everywhere else.

Shows sold out at Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, Gamestop, Newegg.com, Dell.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to contribute Cheapy! Got tired of all the scalpers purchasing who are not even gamers.

Item now says no longer available for shipping, hope you got one or there is a store pickup option available to you.

Just an FYI a local GameStop had at least one set in yesterday at a local store and both app and website said out of stock. Might be worth giving a local store a call if you really want them.

Great headset by the way.

Got mine a couple weeks ago. Love it so far. Very convenient for everything and good quality sound.

I got mine from the microsoft.com store, which has restocked twice recently. I used nowinstock.com to alert me. Hope this helps someone.

I had a lot of really awful issues with the steel series arctis 9x. Does this headset suffer from the same audio interference issues the 9x does or can these be near a router and function properly? 

I had a lot of really awful issues with the steel series arctis 9x. Does this headset suffer from the same audio interference issues the 9x does or can these be near a router and function properly?
Really? I purchased a 9x and tested it for like a week til I got sucked into final fantasy 7. I didn’t have any audio issues n they felt really great. However maybe I had some popping sounds but didn’t kno if it was coming from madden 21 cause it even pops on my tv speakers while playing that game. I’ll need to run some more tests before I settle down with the 9x then

Got mine a couple weeks ago. Love it so far. Very convenient for everything and good quality sound.

I got mine from the microsoft.com store, which has restocked twice recently. I used nowinstock.com to alert me. Hope this helps someone.
How did you have nowinstock set to send you alerts? I would love it if I could use telegram like I did for the consoles, but that doesn’t appear to be an option for me. I would do texts alerts, but that doesn’t show up for me either, just email alerts, which are mostly useless to me. I’d like to get it from MS since I have the credit there

Would have been nice if they had these during the 10% off thing.  Anyway I can wait for these to go on sale, at least 10% off...

bread's done
Back