RE Village (XBox) - $49.94 at Amazon

Not a bad deal for this game. 10 off a brand new title just days after release. I'm loving it so far it's pretty intense!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really look forward to playing this, but I haven't paid more than $20 for a RE game since RE5 launched. I'll wait it out.

I really look forward to playing this, but I haven't paid more than $20 for a RE game since RE5 launched. I'll wait it out.
There are levels to this game. Buy the game on launch for $50 at Walmart or PM at another retailer. Finish it in 1-2 weeks. Trade into gamestop within 30 days of launch for guaranteed $30 trade credit. Essentially a $20 rental- which is well worth it.
Or wait until BF... choice is yours.

if thats the strat isnt it better just to buy it from gamestop and beat it within the 48 hour G2L period

There are levels to this game. Buy the game on launch for $50 at Walmart or PM at another retailer. Finish it in 1-2 weeks. Trade into gamestop within 30 days of launch for guaranteed $30 trade credit. Essentially a $20 rental- which is well worth it.
Or wait until BF... choice is yours.
Levels...$20 rental? :rofl:

I'll wait it out and have it in my collection for $20 or less just like the rest.

Levels...$20 rental? :rofl:
I'll wait it out and have it in my collection for $20 or less just like the rest.
Nothing wrong with that approach either. We all have plenty of backlog to work through. I’m a huge RE fan though- so this was a day one purchase for me. Insert No regrats! meme

That basement in House Beneviento was one of the scariest and intense moments in a game I ever played. Scared the shit out of me. I am truly enjoying RE8.

I've been saying that since RE2 Remake but every time I bite at $40 lol. With so much on Game Pass and PS Plus I think I can wait a little longer.

bread's done
Back