CAGcast #683: Every Damn Episode?!?!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang discuss Press Reset, Demeo, continuing PS5 shortages; and make a startling discovery!

Download (1 hr 36 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Go to www.feals.com/cagcast and get 50% off your first order with free shipping!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Feder - Goodbye (Vijay & Sofia Zlatko Remix)
Outro - Derek Stevens Audition - SNL

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheapy,

It's time to feed the f'n rage.  Why would anyone put up with this?  You let a neighbor walk all over you and it's not going to stop.  

Years ago we had a new neighbor and suddenly there was a tree guy in my yard looking at trees to cut down.  The new neighbor said it was interfering with is view.  He was from Florida and said that it's normal down there.  He learned that it isn't normal in the Northeast and we learned that weren't the only neighbors whose property his tree guy was about to work on without permission.

Stand up for yourself before you get an 'oops' as heavy concrete bowling ball or a tree or something else crashes in to your house.  Living in Japan made you way too polite.

This week a storm knocked down a large portion of a neighbors tree onto my property, damaging the fence. The neighbor came over the next day to introduce himself and we worked together to cut up and clear the tree. After a couple hours of hard work and friendly conversation we loaded up the wood into his truck and I gave him a bottle of wine as thanks. The neighbor repaired the fence within the same day. 

So I'm a longtime listener and huge fan, even as my gaming tastes have diverged from all of yours. (Though as a VR-enthusiastic, I can't say how amusing I'm finding your Oculus adventures and really wish Ship would give it a try.)

I've never written in before, but Wombat's SNL bombshell really resonated with me. I also have made a habit of watching SNL -- for better or worse -- every week for just about 20 years, and like Wombat, I didn't think it was a big deal. But if the show is going to start having SNL reviews, I'm going to need Wombat to do a better job.

You all spent 30 minutes talking about SNL and Elon Musk, and no one mentioned the skit where Elon Musk played Wario! This is a gaming podcast and no mention of the gaming skit! What gives? Was the humor too lowbrow for Wombat? Was he offended by Princess Peach's Italian accident? 

I am in same boat as Wombat, haven't missed an ep of SNL since mid 80s.  Wife and I catch it on Hulu on Sundays.

Wombat you have to give Jupiter's Legacy another try, 1st ep get better and I have been really entertained.  Like a much less violent Invincible.  I have 3 eps left to go and I have been savoring them because I do not want it to end.  Anyway thanks for another great show guys, you really make my morning fly by!

Question for your next show: IGN put an image of the Palestinian flag on the top of their homepage.  Clicking on the flag takes you to a link to make a donation.  How do you feel about IGN inserting this into their homepage?  

Me and my gf had a low dose edible while watching Elon on SNL and were laughing our asses off. Wombat after 25 years of SNL and New York finally legalizing weed I suggest you give that a try, it will improve the show tenfold.

Can you change the name of this episode to THE MASK NAZI? Papers please! Wombat consumes so much TV he believes everything on it. Wear 3 masks, 3 are safer than 2 masks or People Will Die! Let's vaccinate all the kids for a virus dangerous to 80 year olds or People will Die!

bread's done
Back