- - - - -

Are Old PC Games Worth Anything?

#1 cruzfactor   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   292 Posts   Joined 18.9 Years Ago  

cruzfactor

Posted 14 May 2021 - 08:11 PM

Hi. I'm clearing out my old possessions in my place and wonder if it's worth the effort to try and sell my old PC games (like Diablo, World of Warcraft, Star Wars: KOTR, etc.). Most of my games are from 2000 and after. I'm also not sure if someone else can reinstall some of these games, mostly the online ones, due to the CD key. I'd just be selling the box and install discs in that case. Anyone have experience selling old PC games???

#2 gepet0   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1399 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2021 - 12:01 AM

Hi. I'm clearing out my old possessions in my place and wonder if it's worth the effort to try and sell my old PC games (like Diablo, World of Warcraft, Star Wars: KOTR, etc.). Most of my games are from 2000 and after. I'm also not sure if someone else can reinstall some of these games, mostly the online ones, due to the CD key. I'd just be selling the box and install discs in that case. Anyone have experience selling old PC games???

From what I have seen not really. I have seen posts up for a long time for people trying to get rid of their old PC games.  I meant complete in box collector editions  Metal jesus has a video of someone who sold  him in insane amount of pc games for like 75 bucks  he needed like a van and a car.  My suggestion is find someone who cherishes them and give it to them.

#3 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   11090 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2021 - 04:57 AM

There are some FB groups for PC game collecting. Might be some value in checking those. I can give you a few links

#4 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   11090 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2021 - 11:01 PM

https://www.facebook.../groups/BBPCGM/

#5 kaji01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2021 - 05:26 AM

Unfortunately, those titles you listed don't seem to be selling high enough to go through the trouble. Not sure what the rest of the tiles are but you can check if you have a limited game with box on ebay.

#6 n64ra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3273 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2021 - 06:45 PM

Missed this before, but I'd take Diablo and Star Wars: KOTR, if they are complete in box.