Best Buy DotD 5/17 - Story of Seasons (Switch) & Kandagawa Jet Girls (PS4) $19.99

For $20, why not? I haven't played Harvest Moon since the N64 era but this seems like a great game to kick back outside and play during the summer.

Am I the only one that appreciates the simplicity of shopping at Best Buy? No third party seller garbage to mislead you, helpful filters, ability to browse by local store, price matching...

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one that appreciates the simplicity of shopping at Best Buy? No third party seller garbage to mislead you, helpful filters, ability to browse by local store, price matching...
You’re not. I always check Best Buy before looking anywhere else. The entire experience shopping with them is usually way easier and drama-free than other places.

They've screwed up an order from me on occasion but otherwise I like shopping with them. But I don't have a best buy and the closest one is pretty out of the way about 22 minutes from where I live in a busy intersection near a freeway. So unless the deal has shipping available or is in stock for store pickup (typically it isn't) usually most deals are a no go annoyingly. I still wish I had ordered more of those psvita psp phone chargers when they had them. Those were great for the price.

i like bb because how loose the price match policy is
being able to price match p5 strikers a month later and getting 20 bucks back is sweet

only complaint is they ship ups and the packages dont survive some of the time
had 2 bubble mailers that were clearly stepped on come in back to back

i like bb because how loose the price match policy is
being able to price match p5 strikers a month later and getting 20 bucks back is sweet

only complaint is they ship ups and the packages dont survive some of the time
had 2 bubble mailers that were clearly stepped on come in back to back
On average Best Buy is much better than Amazon, Target, GS, and Walmart for me.

bread's done
Back