Fallout 76 Official Guide 3.99 @Ollie’s YMMV

It's a cool looking guide though...I picked it up at Ollie's about a year ago for $5. I picked up one for COD WWII as well.

Ollies bargain outlet is kinda icky but they do have good deals occasionally.  They buy stuff in bulk or from liquidations and resell it along with ding/damaged products from what I understand.  I mainly go there for tools and yard stuff or cleaning supplies like brooms. It's kinda like a really low end marcs or biglots. 

They have them in ohio and 27 other states apparently so they might have them in your state depending on where you live. As they reach all the way to tornado alley states tx, ok, and ks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ollies bargain outlet is kinda icky but they do have good deals occasionally. They buy stuff in bulk or from liquidations and resell it along with ding/damaged products from what I understand. I mainly go there for tools and yard stuff or cleaning supplies like brooms. It's kinda like a really low end marcs or biglots.

They have them in ohio and 27 other states apparently so they might have them in your state depending on where you live. As they reach all the way to tornado alley states tx, ok, and ks.
It's a lot like Big Lots in terms of feel.

I like to hit up at least once a month. You can find a lot of gadget type stuff along with out of season candy (think Xmas Hershey kisses in March) tools, as seen on TV stuff, coffee pods, and books (tons of kids books)

It's basically a crap shoot. Sometimes you find some cool stuff (retail 80.00 Bluetooth ear pods for 16.00). Sometimes there ain't nothing but boomer covid key chain tools.

Hmm I dunno but it could just be my locations.  biglots is cleaner and more organized, stuff typically isn't sold as beat up as it is at ollies and is maybe 1/4th the size of an ollies. Biglots also has the small refrigerated/frozen grocery section making it more similar to a dollar store/general or kmart.  

I'd compare ollies more akin to how save alots are the low end for grocery chains.  

But again it could just be my location.  As like my Marcs is really nice and closer to a heinens and my walmart closest to me isn't too bad either.  But i've heard about some really bad looking ones like steelyard commons walmart. 

No such luck at my Ollies, never seen any strategy guides.

Edit: July 3, 2022.... guess what I found.

Thanks for posting this, picked up a copy.  

May have to look a bit, someone had stacked another book on top of them so they were not visible on the shelf.  With how disorganized these stores can be you sometimes have to do some digging.

bread's done
Back