Resident Evil - no manual, discs and case in fair condition

Eternal Darkness -  complete, good condition - SOLD

Sonic Heroes  (players choice) - missing manual, disc and case good condition

SSX on Tour - complete, good condition 

Dreamcast:

Dino Crisis - complete, very good

Resident Evil CODE Veronica -  complete, good condition

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis - complete, good condition

Resident Evil 2 - complete, rental sticker (hastings) and light scratches on disc 2, fair condition

I have dozens if not hundreds of extra Dreamcast games, if you are looking for something else, I may have it. Obviously I am not a survival horror fan, thus purging those from my collection first. 

Prices: I know the value of what I have. I am not looking for eBay prices but am looking for reasonable offers. I would prefer payment through PayPal

My schedule is such that I may not be able to respond for several hours. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for looking

6.8.21 edit to change a 3 to a 2

#2 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   11060 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2021 - 03:59 PM

Ohh I'm interested in the RE2 and Dino Crisis for DC and maybe the GameCube Resident Evil's

Got any shumps or fighting games for DC?

#3 just joe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   103 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2021 - 07:25 PM

Ohh I'm interested in the RE2 and Dino Crisis for DC and maybe the GameCube Resident Evil's

Got any shumps or fighting games for DC?

I do have some extra fighting games, and maybe some shumps. Send me a PM and we can discuss the items you want.

#4 DrBayrd  

Posted 11 June 2021 - 11:08 PM

Bump

#5 just joe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   103 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 June 2021 - 08:40 PM

Only one game sold so far. Still a lot of hard to find games availiable. 

#6 wolf96  

Posted 18 June 2021 - 06:18 AM

Do you have any RPGs in that collection?

#7 Stormedtrooper   Say no to Halo. CAGiversary!   1818 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Stormedtrooper

Posted 18 June 2021 - 10:30 AM

Bump for a follow up list check and to give 2 enthusiastic thumbs up to just joe as a seller.

#8 just joe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   103 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2021 - 03:39 PM

Do you have any RPGs in that collection?

Speaking of RPG's for Dreamcast: I love the avatar, SOA is my very favorite game.

What are you looking for? I have an extra disc only copy of Skies of Arcadia. I believe I have  extra copies of Grandia 2, Silver, and Japanese copies of some RPG's. There really weren't a lot of RPGs for the Dreamcast that got released in the states. If you are looking for RPGs for other systems or have specific requests send me a PM.

Thanks  

#9 wolf96  

Posted 22 June 2021 - 02:00 AM

Speaking of RPG's for Dreamcast: I love the avatar, SOA is my very favorite game.

What are you looking for? I have an extra disc only copy of Skies of Arcadia. I believe I have  extra copies of Grandia 2, Silver, and Japanese copies of some RPG's. There really weren't a lot of RPGs for the Dreamcast that got released in the states. If you are looking for RPGs for other systems or have specific requests send me a PM.

Thanks  

You are a man after my very heart lol. Considering how rare Skies is getting I may be interested in getting a second copy, what condition are the discs in? I would be very interested in Grandia 2, no clue what happened to my original. Also, yes def interested in Silver, for the life of me I couldn't remember its name and I kept forgetting to google it lmao.

Would also be interested in hearing what RPGs you have for gamecube, I'll shoot you a dm

#10 just joe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   103 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2021 - 03:27 PM

I am going to give these one more bump before I try listing elsewhere.

#11 ZombieHendrix   Sorry, I lurk CAGiversary!   140 Posts   Joined 18.3 Years Ago  

ZombieHendrix

Posted 28 June 2021 - 11:33 PM

PM sent about random DC games

#12 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   11060 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2021 - 04:33 AM

Free bump...I'll be in touch soon

#13 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   11060 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 August 2021 - 05:14 PM

bump again