Resident Evil - no manual, discs and case in fair condition

Eternal Darkness -  complete, good condition - SOLD

Sonic Heroes  (players choice) - missing manual, disc and case good condition

SSX on Tour - complete, good condition 

Dreamcast:

Dino Crisis - complete, very good

Resident Evil CODE Veronica -  complete, good condition

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis - complete, good condition

Resident Evil 2 - complete, rental sticker (hastings) and light scratches on disc 2, fair condition

I have dozens if not hundreds of extra Dreamcast games, if you are looking for something else, I may have it. Obviously I am not a survival horror fan, thus purging those from my collection first. 

Prices: I know the value of what I have. I am not looking for eBay prices but am looking for reasonable offers. I would prefer payment through PayPal

My schedule is such that I may not be able to respond for several hours. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for looking

6.8.21 edit to change a 3 to a 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh I'm interested in the RE2 and Dino Crisis for DC and maybe the GameCube Resident Evil's

Got any shumps or fighting games for DC?

Ohh I'm interested in the RE2 and Dino Crisis for DC and maybe the GameCube Resident Evil's

Got any shumps or fighting games for DC?
I do have some extra fighting games, and maybe some shumps. Send me a PM and we can discuss the items you want.

Do you have any RPGs in that collection?
Speaking of RPG's for Dreamcast: I love the avatar, SOA is my very favorite game.

What are you looking for? I have an extra disc only copy of Skies of Arcadia. I believe I have extra copies of Grandia 2, Silver, and Japanese copies of some RPG's. There really weren't a lot of RPGs for the Dreamcast that got released in the states. If you are looking for RPGs for other systems or have specific requests send me a PM.

Thanks

Speaking of RPG's for Dreamcast: I love the avatar, SOA is my very favorite game.

What are you looking for? I have an extra disc only copy of Skies of Arcadia. I believe I have extra copies of Grandia 2, Silver, and Japanese copies of some RPG's. There really weren't a lot of RPGs for the Dreamcast that got released in the states. If you are looking for RPGs for other systems or have specific requests send me a PM.

Thanks
You are a man after my very heart lol. Considering how rare Skies is getting I may be interested in getting a second copy, what condition are the discs in? I would be very interested in Grandia 2, no clue what happened to my original. Also, yes def interested in Silver, for the life of me I couldn't remember its name and I kept forgetting to google it lmao.

Would also be interested in hearing what RPGs you have for gamecube, I'll shoot you a dm

bread's done
Back