Final Fantasy 7 (PS5 version) will be $59.94 at Walmart

Isn't the ps5 upgrade free and you just have to buy the dlc?  Seems like there's no reason to buy this if the dlc isn't on disc other than for collection purposes. 

There really is no reason to buy the PS5 version at such a high price. Get the PS4 version since it gets the PS5 update. The DLC is roughly 5+ hours long so I don't think that's worth $60+ for the PS5 disc or $20 for just the DLC.

You can get the PS4 version for $30-$40, do that instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wait for the second volume, by then they will release a version with the first part and whatever extra DLC they will have released from now until then.

There really is no reason to buy the PS5 version at such a high price. Get the PS4 version since it gets the PS5 update. The DLC is roughly 5+ hours long so I don't think that's worth $60+ for the PS5 disc or $20 for just the DLC.

So you're saying to buy the PS4 version for $40, then buy the DLC for $20... Total $60.

less than that with the gamefly groupon deal. should be around 10.79 iirc if its 30.

So you're saying to buy the PS4 version for $40, then buy the DLC for $20... Total $60.
I'm saying to skip the DLC all together and just get the game for $30-$40 on PS4 as it upgrades to the PS5 version for free. $20 isn't worth it for a 5 hour DLC experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill just wait til the dlc is on sale, it has to come down eventually
got ff7 for $14 from a gamestop 50% off sale, no way im paying $20 for dlc

bread's done
Back