AtGames Legends Gamer Mini $89 w/Free Next Day Delivery at Walmart

Can you speak to the quality of the controller?
Its good (especially for the price) but not great. It is wireless and a little laggy. I own about a dozen full size arcade games and know how they play "Natively". That being said $89 for this $20 for a USB stick and a little of your time to set it up and you have over 1900 games. That is about 6 cents a game.

With prime day coming up, should I expect a good deal on this or the "Pro" version?
I was excited until I saw it was the mini. I will say this a few weeks ago xarcade had a anniversary sale on there website and was selling tanksticks with the new USB encoders for 130. They sell for 200 and they sell refurb for 150. I must say I have been in arcade nirvana. That new encoder makes a world of difference. The track ball is great for missile command and golden tee. It is big but IMO worth every penny. I have an older dual stick I ordered the usb upgrade kit for that one. If the gamer legend pro drops again to sub 100 I will bite.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gamer legend pro from Sam's Club from a sale for around $150 that included the pinball buttons. Then purchased the chromed out pedestal from a Canadian company for it to be able to stand by TV and play. Have tons of games on it and very happy.

It’s been this price for weeks. I bought the gamer pro at $99 a couple months ago on sale- I’d honestly rather have the mini since it’s much smaller. Only thing keeping me with the gamer pro is the trackball.

These things are great for what they are (and at these sale prices). Especially so when you download coinopsX and add all those games so easily.

Hope it doesn’t break though- their support is an absolute joke of a nightmare. Makes Arcade1up support look like the best support ever. When it works though, it’s great.

It’s been this price for weeks. I bought the gamer pro at $99 a couple months ago on sale- I’d honestly rather have the mini since it’s much smaller. Only thing keeping me with the gamer pro is the trackball.

These things are great for what they are (and at these sale prices). Especially so when you download coinopsX and add all those games so easily.

Hope it doesn’t break though- their support is an absolute joke of a nightmare. Makes Arcade1up support look like the best support ever. When it works though, it’s great.
This is as true a statement as you will ever see. Their product ideas are great. When they work they are fantastic.

But God help you if you have any problems. 30 day warranty is the biggest joke I’ve ever heard. fuck outta here with that. Fact is they have outgrown their ability to service customers with support with their current staffing.

bread's done
Back