CAGcast #687: Live from E3 2021!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt] Tonight’s show is sponsored by: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Hello Fresh “Go to HelloFresh dot com slash cagcast12 and use code cagcast12 for 12 free meals, including free shipping!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt]And[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt]Care Of “For 50% off your first Care/of order, go to TakeCareOf dot com and enter code cagcast50.”[/SIZE]

Barbecue talk. Forget apps. I’m surprised Cheapy didn’t bring up electric barbecue grills. Easiest start, no muss, no fuss, and no charcoal or propane carcinogens.

Funbag Fantasy 3if - Steam Lewd - Whip-smart's Spank Banky

This one is an Adults Only visual novel provided by MangaGamer set in ancient Rome and tells the story of Julinas...

...the God of Titjobs, who spreads the joy of boob play to the mortals of Earth.

If you're looking for instant gratification, this won't be for you, but if you want an excessively verbose visual novel with an endless variety of incredibly sexually explicit anime content and super-gross sound effects, look no further.

It has several choose-your-own routes that lead to different endings, but ultimately it's just a vehicle for lots and lots of well-drawn hentai.  The payoff is there for just about every sort of kink involving boobs one might have; however, it can be excruciatingly slow at times to get to these scenes, of which there are many.  It's much longer and slower paced than other entries I've experienced in this genre, though I did explore all the different routes and endings for the achievements.

Gets my HAWT rating for content, but my TAME rating for overall fun.

I hope I never hear the terms "baby batter" or "lactation" ever again.

One of the biggest and most talked about games at E3, Metroid Dread:
Cheapy: didn’t watch it, what is it
Wombat: I dunno, could be frustrating
Shipwreck: the only CAG to GAF
You win Ship!

Not sure if you check the CAG bag thread any more so I'll also post my comment here:

I've got one for Wombat's shopping Tales from retail "what would you do?" segment

Today I went to RC Willey which is a furniture and electronics store that's pretty popular in the west. In the past I've scored some good deals on clearance video games such as a $10 copy of Cyberpunk on Xbox about a month back. These deals are featured and advertised with signs around the video game section and are usually In Store Only. This weekend they were running another sale and I picked up some good deals such as Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 for $10 on PS5, Fire Emblem 3 Houses for $15 on Switch, Immortal Fenyx Rising for $15 on Xbox, and Crash Nitro/Crash N Sane Trilogy combo pack on PS4 for $15.

One game that caught my eye on the sign was Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order on Xbox for $5. I didn't see any copies in the dump bin with the other clearance games. About 10 miles up the road and an hour later at another RC Willey store in the next town over, I was searching around their dump bin to see if they had anything different that the first store didn't have. After a few minutes of digging I found at the very bottom of the bin, one lone copy of Star Wars Jedi Fallen order on Xbox in it's plastic retail theft proof case and marked for $5 under the plastic.

The store clerk had been watching me dig the through the pile and I approached him with the game in my hand and told him I was ready to check out. He said ok and took the game and began to ring it out on the nearby terminal. After typing in the sku I heard him mutter something about an online purchase. Another minute of typing and searching the terminal goes by and he finally opens his mouth and says "I'm sorry I can't sell this to you". "What do you mean?" I replied. "I can't sell it to you because it's an online order" he replied. "What does that have to do with me buying this game?" I asked again. He said "Someone ordered it online and it's the last one so I can't sell it to you". "Look it's right here on the counter and it's ready to sell, why can't you sell it? If it was ordered online, should you have pulled it from the sales floor and put it in back with the other online orders?" I asked again. He replied "Our computers are old and they don't trigger us to go pull anything from the sales floor". He then typed some more on the keyboard and said "There's two in the next town over at our other store if you'd like to pick one up there".

What would you do here Wombat? Ask to see the manager? Make a big stink over it? Leave?

I then said "forget it and left in disgust". He called after me "I'm sorry there's nothing I can do". I didn't even bother to reply and angrily walked out. I wasn't that upset over not getting the game, I can easily download it and play any time as it's on Gamepass currently. I'm a collector and just wanted it for my shelf and to actually own it. But it was the principle of the fact that I had a game in my hand and he was not going to sell it to me in hopes that some person would actually come pick it up. What were they going to do when that person supposedly showed up? Not find it and then ask them to dig through the dump bin to find their own "in store pick up"? In the parking lot I checked if they showed the game on their website. They did have it but it was $20. I highly doubt anyone is looking to do an in-store pick up of this game for $20 and I think the employee was just going to buy it for himself at the $5 price after I left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suggestion mostly for @cheapy though absolutely for all the watch-this-bois crew...

Cheapy, you had been talking about Warrior quite a bit, highlighting the fights and nudity. I thought it was OK, but would highly, highly recommend checking out Black Sails. It's on Hulu, and it's really great. Tons of great pirate fights, TONS of nudity, and then they also tell a really big, sweeping story that fully kept my interest. The first couple of episodes take a bit to get into, but stick with it as this is one of the hidden gems of the genre. 

bread's done
Back